Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

5 posters

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) Empty Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Post  Manny January 31st 2013, 10:43 pm

STORY THREAD LINK HERE!

Purpose of this room is to create a collab that isn't restricted by the amount of people online at one moment. Sometimes, collabs are on a roll but have to be stopped.

So why not have this here? A never ending collab that doesn't require everyone to be on at once to keep it on fire. Those who are left behind can reappear via teleportation, since this is a simulation. New characters can drop in at any moment as well. Characters can also drop out for whatever reason.

No limit on characters, as long as it reasonable and a number you can handle. However there a few things that must be taken note of.

1. Dead characters. Those with deceased characters can have them "simulated" and are able to use them.

2. The collab is never ending. It shall be through a series of small missions (a la Spartan Ops), across various environments on one world. You could imagine this to be a simulation of Requiem if you wish, but the simulated planet remains nameless officially. This world shall have almost any natural environment imaginable, Forerunner relics, and Flood containment facilities.

If you gentlemen wish, I can think up some basic plots to form a series of sagas. Examples of Sage titles would be: Arrival of the Covenant, The Forerunners March Again, The Parasite returns, 'Brute' Force, The Swarm, etc.

3. Ammunition. Ammo can be made available through reasonable means. If you meet up with Marines, there's a good chance they have ammo. If you've been going solo the whole time, ammo isn't going to magically appear around the corner. Basically, look at the placement of ammunition in the Halo games for reference.

4. Equipment. Equipment can be made available in reasonable ways. If you've been fighting off Covies all day and manage to clear an area for allied forces, it's quite possible the Marines or Army Troopers show up with armour abilities (think of how they were placed in Halo Reach, in those suitcase like things).

Ordnance drops can be called in, but please don't spam it. To make things interesting, if you decide to call it into a unsafe area there's a 50/50 chance the enemy forces damage the pod and weapon inside. This could be through melee weapons (e.g. Elite slicing the pod and weapon), explosives, or just plain firepower. To decide this, flip a coin before you post and be honest. If every single ordnance drop turns out to be successful, then obviously things will look suspicious. Cheating the system may jeopardize your participation in the thread. Do bear in mind this is for calling in ordnance drops in unsecured areas only.

5. Future characters. This simulation is going to be set in 2557, because that is the current Halo time (and peak of simulation technology). Future characters CANNOT be used, simply because there is no canonical way to use them. Even if your character is alive during this time period, make them a reasonable age to be in a military exercise.

6. Have patience, take it easy. There's no rush to finish this, just something to do when you're bored or various people are on at once.

Last edited by Manny on March 31st 2013, 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) Empty Re: Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Post  Bad John February 1st 2013, 12:00 am

I'm with ya.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) Empty Re: Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Post  Shad0wChas3r February 1st 2013, 1:24 pm

I would also like to participate in this. I would just like to add a suggestion to how I think the ordinance system should work:

Suggested: Rules of the Ordinance:

-Mainly UNSC weapons or Vehicles. Please refrain from TOO MANY Forerunner or Covenant Weapons.

-Make it 50/50.

Make it like Manny said, a flip of the coin. Heads is a success, tails is a failure.

-Only 3 successful ordinances in a row.

This isn't to say you get three total. I mean you can't have any more than three in a row. If, on the third successful ordinance you get a Heads, tell John, Manny, or myself and we will flip for you. If WE get a Heads, you will be granted the ordinance, if WE get Tails, you will be granted the ordinance, but it fails to get to you. Same goes for us, we'll ask another person to flip for us, preferably another Staff member.

-Sharing is caring.

If you want to give someone else your access to an ordinance drop *even after they received their third successful one in a row* you are allowed to *as long as you flipped a successful head* feel free to give it to them.

This is merely a suggestion, not actual law. If Manny likes it, seeings how this is his idea after all, please feel free to tweak it as you please and use it.

Also note that characters, sadly like Blaine, that are considered *OP* must be in check. Yes, that means I'm going to be changing Blaine's skill set to a much more realistic, much more creative fashion. I would recommend that if you feel your character is the same way to please do the same. That isn't to say they aren't allowed, it's just preferable.

These simulations may be for relaxation, but winning every fight without even a hint of challenge is not a interesting tale. That doesn't mean the enemy should be gods either, but rather balanced to make them formidable, as Bungie and 343 intended them to be, not the pushovers they would be on Easy.

I will be enforcing the rules Manny has put into place, as I hope John, and the remaining Spartan ranked members of this board will as well.

Remember to have fun, that's all this is about. Well, that and it's good practice.

For my characters, I'm going to try Morgan, Josh, Phil, and Blaine. If for some reason I can't handle that, I'll only use Blaine.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) Empty Planetary Intel

Post  Manny February 1st 2013, 1:46 pm

Alright, so THIS is what we're dealing with, to start with.

Last edited by Manny on February 1st 2013, 5:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr February 1st 2013, 3:35 pm

I'm in sounds like a great way to attract the unregistered people that show up to join
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) Empty Arrival of the UNSC

Post  Manny February 1st 2013, 5:58 pm

This is an OOC thead.

OOC = Out of Character.

Keeps the story thread clean.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 1st 2013, 6:14 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:I would also like to participate in this. I would just like to add a suggestion to how I think the ordinance system should work:

-Mainly UNSC weapons or Vehicles. Please refrain from TOO MANY Forerunner or Covenant Weapons.

-Make it 50/50.

Make it like Manny said, a flip of the coin. Heads is a success, tails is a failure.

This isn't to say you get three total. I mean you can't have any more than three in a row. If, on the third successful ordinance you get a Heads, tell John, Manny, or myself and we will flip for you. If WE get a Heads, you will be granted the ordinance, if WE get Tails, you will be granted the ordinance, but it fails to get to you. Same goes for us, we'll ask another person to flip for us, preferably another Staff member.

-Sharing is caring.

If you want to give someone else your access to an ordinance drop *even after they received their third successful one in a row* you are allowed to *as long as you flipped a successful head* feel free to give it to them.

This is merely a suggestion, not actual law. If Manny likes it, seeings how this is his idea after all, please feel free to tweak it as you please and use it.

Also note that characters, sadly like Blaine, that are considered *OP* must be in check. Yes, that means I'm going to be changing Blaine's skill set to a much more realistic, much more creative fashion. I would recommend that if you feel your character is the same way to please do the same. That isn't to say they aren't allowed, it's just preferable.

These simulations may be for relaxation, but winning every fight without even a hint of challenge is not a interesting tale. That doesn't mean the enemy should be gods either, but rather balanced to make them formidable, as Bungie and 343 intended them to be, not the pushovers they would be on Easy.

I will be enforcing the rules Manny has put into place, as I hope John, and the remaining Spartan ranked members of this board will as well.

Remember to have fun, that's all this is about. Well, that and it's good practice.

For my characters, I'm going to try Morgan, Josh, Phil, and Blaine. If for some reason I can't handle that, I'll only use Blaine.

The idea seems solid Morgan.

Oh, and I wouldn't say Blaine's OP. He's a big boy, he can hit hard. He's a Spartan, he's supposed to be good at combat.

Weaknesses aren't always combat related.

One "weakness" may be that he doesn't like to leave men behind.

If there's ONE marine in danger, Blaine would save him most likely even if another 20 marines were counting on him. Or that's my impression.

If it was Manuel, he'd leave said Marine behind if it meant saving the other 20. He'd justify it with the "needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" idea.

Another thing... I notice Blaine rarely uses armour abilities. Manuel on the other hand uses active camo to a great extent, even developing his most effective melee attacks around it.

So, you're character might be great at combat but that doesn't make him OP. Everything in this life is connected, and even non-combat traits can have an effect on combat.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r February 1st 2013, 8:01 pm

Manny wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:I would also like to participate in this. I would just like to add a suggestion to how I think the ordinance system should work:

-Make it 50/50.

-Sharing is caring.

The idea seems solid Morgan.

Oh, and I wouldn't say Blaine's OP. He's a big boy, he can hit hard. He's a Spartan, he's supposed to be good at combat.

Weaknesses aren't always combat related.

One "weakness" may be that he doesn't like to leave men behind.

If there's ONE marine in danger, Blaine would save him most likely even if another 20 marines were counting on him. Or that's my impression.

If it was Manuel, he'd leave said Marine behind if it meant saving the other 20. He'd justify it with the "needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" idea.

Another thing... I notice Blaine rarely uses armour abilities. Manuel on the other hand uses active camo to a great extent, even developing his most effective melee attacks around it.

So, you're character might be great at combat but that doesn't make him OP. Everything in this life is connected, and even non-combat traits can have an effect on combat.

You also forget that he's a expert marksman on top of that. Not on par with Linda, Lucy, or otherwise, but he excels in most ranges of combat, and that's where people think he's OP.

And yes, I need to develop more weakness' for him. What those are yet, I dunno. I'll try to add those in to the redux versions of Uprising and Homecoming.

As for the idea, glad you like it.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 1st 2013, 11:06 pm

Fun facts about the planet

All numerical measurements are relative to Earth, Earth have measurements of 1.

Star Type: Yellow

Orbit: 1.4 AU, what this means is that the year is longer than the average Earth year, and it is actually outside the habitable zone of a yellow star.

Planet Mass: 1.3, what this means is that "clings" onto its atmosphere more closely

Volcanoes: Yes, they release Carbon Dixoide into the air which heats up the planet since it is a green house gas

Plate Movement: No, this means that the Cabon Dixoide released into the atmosphere does not become stored for millions of years, so there is more of it

Liquid Water: Yes

Producers (e.g. Algae, Plants, etc): Yes, these give the atmosphere oxygen and other organisms a food source

So even though the planet is slightly outside the habitable zone of a yellow star, it produces enough Carbon Dioxide and clings onto it enough so that the planet is warm enough to sustain liquid water.

Last edited by Manny on February 2nd 2013, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 2nd 2013, 2:45 am

Oh, and O is actually a dumb A.I. since her sole purpose is running these "dynamic" sims. Because the sims are so large and she knows everything about them, she may seem like a smart A.I. at times.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John February 2nd 2013, 5:52 pm

Whoops. I was under the impression that she was a Smart A.I.

My bad.

Fun fact, I was planning on making a Dragonball themed Collab.

Vale talked me out of that. Made some good points.

...Maybe someday.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John February 3rd 2013, 2:10 am

Hm.

I didn't mention this before when you first posted your second addition, Manny, but I like how Manuel was surprised by finding those outdated MA5s.

It shows an attention to detail. Makes the writing feel more...real. Down to earth. Having Manuel notice those little curiosities. I like that.

Anyway, everyone else, feel free to get to it. Let's see some shows of force.

I feel like a dork posting twice in a row.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r February 3rd 2013, 11:53 am

Believe me John, you shouldn't start to feel bad until you devote an ENTIRE forum page to writing to yourself. I've seen it on my other forum.

Anyways, I want to post soonish, just wondering what the best entrance would be. Not to overplay his intro or anything, but make it interesting and not something typical.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John February 3rd 2013, 5:22 pm

Good to see you've posted.

Hey, Manny, quick question.

What Covenant Species are featured in this sim? I'm assuming it's exclusive to Hunters, Elites, Grunts, and Jackals, since it's storm.

No buggers or brutes? And how about skirmishers?

And if it IS the O.G. storm faction, will they be fielding their buddies, the Prometheans? I haven't had much chance to sharpen my literary claws on them.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 3rd 2013, 6:12 pm

Everything and anything will be included in time.

That's a grand total of seven factions (UNSC, the Freelancer program, and the Legion being lumped as one).

The Legion likes to be prepared for anything. In this first stage "UNSC Arrival" we're just dealing with Innies and the Storm.

Promethean will not be fielded with the Storm, but we will see them later for sure. Oh and there will be a specific point in time for allied alien characters to jump in. That's all I say.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

I just want to make one thing clear.

See THIS (It's a link) ?

That purple area is where John and I are (you may have to zoom in to see it). That's the area I was trying to describe. Manuel was hanging out in the bright green area, which was a forest of tropical trees.

It's just for reference. I know it seems really close to the desert, but it's not. It's an entire planet people, the scale is going to be a lot larger than what's shown on the map.

Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r February 19th 2013, 10:51 pm

Manny wrote:I just want to make one thing clear.

See THIS (It's a link) ?

That purple area is where John and I are (you may have to zoom in to see it). That's the area I was trying to describe. Manuel was hanging out in the bright green area, which was a forest of tropical trees.

It's just for reference. I know it seems really close to the desert, but it's not. It's an entire planet people, the scale is going to be a lot larger than what's shown on the map.

Well, that's one way of saying I dun fucked up, considering I'm the only one other than John or yourself to post as of yet Razz .

I'll set it to West instead of North. My original plan was to have Blaine on an entirely different place on the Planet, find an Aircraft, and fly his way to you guys.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 19th 2013, 11:00 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:

See THIS (It's a link) ?

Well, that's one way of saying I dun fucked up, considering I'm the only one other than John or yourself to post as of yet Razz .

I'll set it to West instead of North. My original plan was to have Blaine on an entirely different place on the Planet, find an Aircraft, and fly his way to you guys.
    It is?

It just kind of rubbed off on me and I honest to god thought it was just that "people".

Srsly.

You can stick your plan Morgan, I just have no idea where you are. I mean, you could be at the right edge of the forest and a Storm base would still be north. You'd just have to cross a desert.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r February 20th 2013, 9:51 am

Manny wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:

See THIS (It's a link) ?

It is?

It just kind of rubbed off on me and I honest to god thought it was just that "people".

Srsly.

You can stick your plan Morgan, I just have no idea where you are. I mean, you could be at the right edge of the forest and a Storm base would still be north. You'd just have to cross a desert.

I was joking Manny xD.

My guess would be, on your reference image, that Blaine is on that Eastern small patch of desert. That way my plan can still work.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 21st 2013, 12:20 am

Little heads up. We're facing the Storm, the guys from Halo 4. Elites despise Brutes. The ones in the Storm probably do.

However, the Brutes John mentioned will bring up an interesting plot point I was thinking of. Something that will be a game changer, or at least I think so.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John February 21st 2013, 3:49 pm

Manny wrote:Little heads up. We're facing the Storm, the guys from Halo 4. Elites despise Brutes. The ones in the Storm probably do.

However, the Brutes John mentioned will bring up an interesting plot point I was thinking of. Something that will be a game changer, or at least I think so.
    Most covenant species are TECHNICALLY slaves and mercenaries when serving against humans. I just supposed that a few brutes could be tricked, threatened, or bribed by resourceful elites. It would be useful for hunting humans in forested areas.

Mostly though, I just missed fighting brutes, and Nine woulda needed practice. There's a certain fearful edge to fighting a trained brute. Razz

I'll lay off writing brutes if it suits you. No problems.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 21st 2013, 4:16 pm

Bad John wrote:
    Manny wrote:Little heads up. We're facing the Storm, the guys from Halo 4. Elites despise Brutes. The ones in the Storm probably do.

Most covenant species are TECHNICALLY slaves and mercenaries when serving against humans. I just supposed that a few brutes could be tricked, threatened, or bribed by resourceful elites. It would be useful for hunting humans in forested areas.

Mostly though, I just missed fighting brutes, and Nine woulda needed practice. There's a certain fearful edge to fighting a trained brute. Razz

I'll lay off writing brutes if it suits you. No problems.

Oh there'll be Brutes alright, there'll be Brutes.

We just need to wrap up this first part of the story. Once we set up shop, in either the Innie or Storm base, more enemies will be unlocked.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 24th 2013, 12:27 pm

The angel of hope wrote:"welcome spartan H96 to the simulations room" O said with what hope think was annoyance

hope said nothing as he stared at the camera and waved his hand as if to say "what ever"

"you are in a covenant base as a prisoner and the 3 spartans are in vehicles" O said waiting for an answer as hope walked in the room

hope typed in his tacpad "I couldn't talk since I was a kid O"

"why is that sir" O replied

"why don't you know what happened to me when i was a kid O"

"they don't tell me anything about the spartans" O replied as if it was wondering

"I'll tell you later so I'm a prisoner"

"yes" O said as if it said it before

"so why am I a prisoner O"

"you where scouting a base and got knocked out by a brute who nine killed"

"who is nine I never heard of him. wait I'll find out on my own who these people are" hope typed fast as a snake can strike

"OK sir ready to join" O said in anticipation to see hopes style

"yes and don't tell the others that I'm joining and stop calling me sir" hope said as the sim started

as the simulation started he sees the sky and seen a cove phantom dropping supply's down and when he looked down he can see that 3 brutes are guarding him one is a chief and his weapon is a gravity hammer the other 2 are the basic loadout his feet are not chained witch is a big mistake for the brutes hope kicked the chief in the spine and he heard a crack and the chief fell to the floor as the gravity hammer hit the floor and sent one flying in to a group of grunts and sent the other in to a ghost that was driving bye and he got hit in the gut and fell to the ground as the chains broke

"This is Blaine. Hi-jacked a Wraith, going to take out important Storm supply depot. Will reserve a single Phantom and make my way to you."

hope was thinking what the hell is this guy doing if hope was right about witch one hes going to there wont be anything left in a 3 mile radius but he needs to get out of here as the brute that was launched in to the grunts started to get back up and hope got the gravity hammer and red plasma rifle haven't seen one of these since the ark

"hello Blaine don't go there if you blow up the supply depot you level a 3 mile radius" hope typed as he was running down the street in plane sight

as hope was running he saw a communications jammer as said to him self "son of a bitch"
    and he kept running to the supply depot and hope he was going to beat Blaine there

when hope made it out he tried again to get the message out nothing then he realized that the blast from the hammer messed up his coms he had to stop Blaine be for he gets in a big pile of shit

"hope come in hope" Manuel said in concern

damn it O i told you don't tell anyone he said to him self but Manuel is closer to him so lets see if i can get a message to him

"Manuel we got to stop Blaine" hope typed as fast as he can

"why do you want to stop him hope" Manuel said as he was ready to say I'm an enemy

"if he blows up that depot its going to take out every thing in 3 miles" hope typed back

"oh shit we do have to stop him and why are you typing only" Manuel said in a scared manner

"ask O it will tell you and I don't refer AI's as people" hope typed

as he kept running he heard a warthog and spotted 2 ally waypoints must be Manuel and nine
    and they stopped in front of a cliff and hope heard nine say "why the fuck are we stop...
    oh an ally who"

"he is called hope you need to reed his file" Manuel replied

hope jumped right in to the passengers seat and almost flipped the warthog and hope thought Manuel said "show of" hope didn't mine that he said that he is always disliked but hope swears he seen nine smile threw his mask

"so we have to stop Blaine before he gets there" Manuel said as he went 0 to 60

"I don't know we have to tell him in person our coms are jammed for 40 miles" hope typed in frustration

"Ok but how are we going to do that when we are 5 mi.." as nine got interrupted by a phantom shooting at the and he returned fire

"i just hope we get there in time" hope typed as he checked the warthog for any UNSC weapons and found one sniper jack, pot and aimed at the gunners on the side of phantom and got head shots on both and shot the big gun off and somehow shot the pilot and the phantom crashed in to the cliff right be side them sending chunks of rock on to the warthog and made them crash in to the canyon next to them and hope was ejected in to a tree and every thing went black
    I appericiate your interest in the thread. I really do.

For future reference, it would be nice if you didn't play the role of other's people's characters.

You did a fairly decent job at portraying them though, I'll give you that. Except Manuel would be more annoyed than scared of Blaine trying to blow up a Storm base. He's a dark character like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, or Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader from Star Wars. Regardless, just avoid taking control of other people's characters in the future. This is a collabrative story and there's no rush to finish it.

Anyways, Manuel's plan is to get John/Nine to the Innie base, take it over, get him some medical aid, and establish a place for the UNSC to land.

Think of it like Halo Wars, except it's a wierd game type where to are given a limited number of troops and you have to take over one base.

In the interest of keeping the story thread running smoothly, I'll acknowledge the first part where Manuel and Hope are talking. However the change of plan will not happen.

If look back, I've posted a map. The Storm base and Innie base are on opposite sides of the desert. The Warthog wouldn't have shown up that fast.

If you're stuck on what to do instead of the Warthog scene, you could have Hope meet up with Blaine. Blaine's been kinda lonely...
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness February 24th 2013, 12:44 pm

if i can join any way im in and i will not try to do any thing to intervene in any way if you don't want me but i will read it and i might be watching or or im a valuable asset its your choice i don't mine if im not ill make my own or not ill find out what to do ok so sorry for messing it up sorry

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny February 24th 2013, 12:53 pm

The angel of hope wrote:if i can join any way im in and i will not try to do any thing to intervene in any way if you don't want me but i will read it and i might be watching or or im a valuable asset its your choice i don't mine if im not ill make my own or not ill find out what to do ok so sorry for messing it up sorry

It's not messed up, just a mistake. We all make them Smile

The first part was actually ok. The intro with the A.I and what not. Being a prisoner in the base was also not bad, it provided an excellent chance to meet up with Blaine.

Oh, if you could replace the Brutes with Elites... I'd like that. You don't HAVE to, but enemies will be "unlocked" as we progress. Brutes will make an appearance FOR SURE though, I love Brutes mang!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 6:44 am