Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

A.C.E.S Full Series

Impanther
    Impanther

A.C.E.S Full Series Empty A.C.E.S Full Series

Post  Impanther January 15th 2018, 10:12 pm

Prologue: Chandelier

Three gray and sleek fighter jets race over icy frozen water under in foggy and cloudy skies. On their tails is a blue circle with a white circle in it containing three red stars and a blue eagle. On top of the blue circle is a blue ribbon saying 28th Fighter Squadron and on the bottom of the blue circle is another ribbon saying Garuda. The fighter jets are followed by multiple gray F-22 Raptors.

"Talisman, Shamrock, and Scarab," announces a male voice over the radio, "We are dealing with a giant rail gun called Chandelier that was built to shoot down fragments of the Ulysses Asteroid. Until recently it was not completed. Scarab, the intel your wife provided was extremely useful, I hope the three of you know what to do."

"I will join this battle too," announces a gruff male voice over the radio as an aircraft similar to the first three but red approaches the Raptors from behind, "My Morgan with its Tactical Laser System will be of great help here."

"Strigon fighters inbound," announces a female pilot over the radio as a group of maroon and black Su-33 Flankers appear from the clouds on an intercept course for the fighters as a large structure sitting on the coast of an island comes into view, "looks like we have arrived and they are the welcoming party."

"Shamrock, Scarab," announces the lead pilot as a red beam flies over his aircraft and slams into one of the oncoming aircraft causing it to explode, "we will break formation and attempt to disable that railgun, all Emmerian fighters are free to engage the enemy, Cipher is free to do whatever the hell he wants because he does not fall under the command jurisdiction of the Republic of Emmeria Airforce."

"Roger," announces Scarab over the radio as his fighter veers to the right, "Scarab engaging target, time to let the Estovakians know how our angels dance."

"Shamrock engaging," announces Shamrock over the radio as his fighter veers to the left, "What do we do now?"

Talisman pushes the throttle of his fighter up as a tune comes over the radio. As missiles begin to fly and alerts begin to sound Talisman thinks back to the events that led to this moment. A haunting song begins to play over

<<<Flashback>>>

Revvin' up your engine
    Listen to her howlin' roar

"They took out King's Bridge" announces a pilot over the radio as Talisman prepares for take-off in his gray F-16, "who is attacking?"

Metal under tension
    Beggin' you to touch and go

"Talisman, you don't have a wingman," asks a male voice over the radio as he and several Emmerian fighters head for battle, "Shamrock, Scarab, as of now you two are Garuda Two and Garuda Three."

Highway to the danger zone
    Ride into the danger zone

Talisman tries to shake a maroon and black Sukhoi off his tail as multiple cruise missiles explode around him.

"All Emmerian aircraft retreat to the west," announces a calm male over the radio as a red beam slams into the Sukhoi followed by a new red fighter jet passing Talisman's fighter at high speeds, "this is a tactical retreat so we can live to fight another day."

Headin' into twilight
    Spreadin' out her wings tonight
    She got you jumpin' off the track
    And shovin' into overdrive

"This fortress is the last stronghold for the Estovakians on Khesed," announced Talisman as the trio of F-15s began to dive, "Garuda Team engage."

I'll take you
    Ridin' into the danger zone

"Time to bomb the hell out of that heavy command cruiser," announces Talisman as a massive flying aircraft carrier comes into view with a battle already under way, "looks like the others are doing their job, the Estovakians won't expect an A-10 to bomb them up here."

You'll never say hello to you
    Until you get it on the red line overload
    You'll never know what you can do
    Until you get it up as high as you can go

"More fighters on approach," announces a voice over the radio as Talisman and his wingmen attempt to flee the carnage of destroying a WMD catalyst, "it's an entire battalion."

Out along the edges
    Always where I burn to be
    The further on the edge
    The hotter the intensity

Gonna take you
    Right into the danger zone

Three gray F-22 Raptors speed towards the city of Gracemeria followed by multiple friendly fighter squadrons.

"If you want us to stop us now is the time Ghost Eye" announces Shamrock as the city comes into view."

"I couldn't get your own mothers to stop you," jokes Ghost Eye over the radio as the battle starts to heat up, "It is time to take back Gracemeria."

Gonna take you right into the danger zone
    Gonna take you right into the danger zone

Talisman's mind flashes back again to when his father first showed up at the beginning of the war, after taking off from the airbase and having Scarab and Shamrock assigned as his wingmen.

"Let's see what this angel can do," announces Scarab over the radio as he locks onto a maroon Estovakian F-4 Phantom, "got a lock on a bandit."

"Scarab, fox two, fox two," announces Shamrock over the comms as two missiles from Scarab's Raptor impact with the Phantom, "Yeah, Scarab splashed a bandit."

"Don't get too cocky you two," remarks Talisman as he lines his raptor up behind a maroon Tu-95, "you two and much of the rest of the airforce are providing cover for me while I take down their bombers."

Talisman fires off two missiles at the bomber when in the distance a beam of red light can be seen taking down yet another bomber.

"Who the hell is that?" asks Talisman as a strange looking white raptor-esque fighter with blue on its wings zooms past his Raptor and fires what seems to be a miniature railgun at another bomber destroying it, "That plane, it looks familiar."

"Two bandits down," announces a gruff voice over the radio as the mysterious plane downs yet another bomber, "actually make that three, I may be getting old but I still know how to fight,"

"Who the hell is this?" asks Ghosteye over the radio as the mysterious fighter takes down yet another bomber with what appears to be a red laser, the source of the red light from earlier, "I repeat, who is this?"

"I am just a mercenary who has probably flown in way too many wars," replies the mysterious pilot over the comms, "I flew in the belkan war, the Intercontinental war with my oldest son, the Circum-Pacific war with my second oldest son, and now I take up my wings again to assist yet another child of mine. During each war after the Belkan war I have found evidence an old enemy working from behind the scenes in some capacity and I would not be surprised if it was the same here.

"I asked for your name," responds Ghosteye as the aircraft shoots down a fifth bomber, "I will not ask you for it again.

"He used to fly for Ustio in the Belkan war," replies Talisman as he fires two missiles at an Estovakian bomber, "he was part of the 6th Air Division's 66th Air Force Unit, callsign Galm One, Cipher."

"how do you know all of this?" asks Shamrock over the radio as he fires 4 missiles at four unsuspecting MiG 21s, "How do you know who he is?"

"I am wondering that myself," remarks Scarab over the radio as he performs a Kulbit to get behind an enemy, "it sounds like you have personal history with him."

"I know this because he introduced himself as a mercenary who used to fly in the Belkan war," replies Talisman as his missiles shoot down the bomber, "I know this because he is my father."

<<<End Flashback>>>

Note: Chapter is still not done (This part will be edited away when chapter is complete), I actually changed the structure of it by including the flashback, Cipher only appears during Chandelier and any mission set in Gracemeria during the Emmeria and Estovakia war arc Flashbacks will include Ace Combat Zero, Ace Combat 04, and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung war. I have retconned Gryphus One from Ace Combat X to being the son of Cipher's oldest who is the Ace known as Mobius One. His oldest was a teen father because he is not perfect and is only human. Gryphus has a twin brother who is Falco One from Ace Combat Xi. Ace Combat 7 has since been released and Trigger from that game is the grandson of PJ and his wife (who I retconned into surviving) and Pixy and his wife through the marriage of their children. Trigger's child will eventually marry the daughter of Gryphus one since they are about the same age

Last edited by Impanther on January 21st 2019, 8:01 am; edited 3 times in total
    Impanther
    Impanther

A.C.E.S Full Series Empty Apologies

Post  Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

Sorry I have not written in a while but I have been preparing for many a new video game since the last time I was here. This story will continue as soon as I can however I do have a few new lines.

Current date/time is March 18th 2024, 11:55 pm