Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

3 posters

Bound by Blood.

It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Bound by Blood. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bound by Blood.

Post  It's Kruger January 11th 2014, 4:08 am

Storm

"The grit and gunfire choke this city, sir. I do not like it." A Sangheili said in his native tongue.

"We are here to kill Demons, so that is what we shall do." The older, obviously more powerful Sangheili replied.

They were both donned in jet black armor and invisibility. For ease of movement and maximum stealth, the duo only carried a simple plasma pistol and an energy sword. Both veterans of the Great War, they had grown a resentment for Humans, the assignment to kill the greatest of their species was an honor.

"I'm not sure, A'zul. I-"

"I do not care for your fears and theories of failure, Ira. I only long for the hunt, which you are halting as of now. Is there anything else?" A'zul said, sternly.

"Yes, sir. I do not want to die on this filthy planet, sir."

"Good." As A'zul finished, he stepped away from their overlook of the city, becoming invisible once more to avoid detection.

Agent Nine's urban modeled two-wheeled mongoose slid as he drifted to the side, holding his foot out to kick one of the opposing synthetic soldiers. He jumped off of the cycle, firing as he takes cover behind a nearby car among the gridlock.

The area was wide open, the AA gun stationed right by a major intersection, almost every car in New York was abandoned right here on the day the ship crashed.

"Find the Spartan! For Lust!" One synthetic soldier ordered.

"FOR LUST!" The other cried their cheers for their engineered love of an A.I.

"Oh, shut up with that already!" Nine exclaimed before popping out of cover and mowing down several of the soldiers with his assault rifle.

They retaliated quickly, suppressing Nine and forcing him to change cover. It seemed he was all alone until his Spartan IV backup came, finally maneuvering through the city and arriving at their flanking points.

After a few moments of gunfire and losses on both sides, the area around the AA was taken.

"Alright Lizard man, show us what you're made of." John joked as Oim came out of cover and walked towards the guarded AA panels inside the large building before them on the side of the intersection. He, almost suddenly, dissipated and returned almost just as quickly. No noise.

"Well?" Oim laughed, putting his arms up past his sides as the building, and the AA, were destroyed.

This trend continued across the city, various strikes against the AA's, via sabotage or just explosives were widely successful. As Will, Garr, and Vance finished off their gun, they looked up to see a red smoke fill up the sky by the AA closest to them.

"What is that?" Garr questioned, having never seen that before.

"It's what we use to say the bots pushed us back and took the area. We need to get there." Vance first stated, then urged Will to move on, technically Will being in charge since he got here.

"Fine. But Vance, stay close to me. We still have a hit out on our-" Will was cut off by a quiet footstep behind him and the sudden,jerking movements of Garr. He was able to quickly block and dodge two sword attacks from a cloaked Sangheili assassin. Garr wasn't lying.

"Go, Demons. They know not who they cross." Garr said confidently as the two Spartans hesitantly fled.

"And who are you supposed to be? Their savior?" The Sangheili, just as old and hardened as Garr uncloaked and stood upright.

"Yes, exactly that. The Forerunners told of their importance, so I must stop you." Garr drew his blade and brought his weight down low, ready to duel.

"Fine." The Sangheili said, drawing his blade as well just before the clashed. Garr came up with a left cross to break his defense, opening up a kill. A'zul clutched Garr's fist and threw it back, returning with a slash to the chest.

Garr dodged, narrowly, by jumping back. He took a few hard steps forward and jumped, bringing his blade down to clash with the blocking A'zul.

"Heheh." A'zul chuckled as he reached to his belt to draw another blade to kill the exposed Garr.

"No!" Garr yelled, realized A'zul's plan, kicking him in the center of his mass. The assassin rolled backwards and onto his feet, both swords in hand.

"I am no fool or expired warrior, neither are you. No duel I've been in has gone this long, I fear, so I must cut it short!" A'zul dashed forward, trying to scissor Garr, who stepped aside and used his free hand to clutch the speeding Sangheili. Garr rolled along A'zul's body until a shard spin was all he needed to slash his arm, but not without A'zul nicking Garr's leg as well.

"This has been short for my duels... Because I pick worthy foes to kill!" Garr exclaimed as he rushed in for the attack, on A'zul was fully prepared for.

"My cover has been blown because of that fool!" Ira grunted in his native tongue as he dropped down from a building just behind three Spartans. They turned, bringing their guns up to fire. The first was killed with a quick and painless energy sword slash to the dome. The second fired a shot into Ira's shielding, to which the Sangheili responded with a swift impalement to the lung, sending the Spartan reeling with pain and suffering as he passed. The third was body-checked faster than she could react. As she stood to fight, bringing up her knife, Ira split her hand in half vertically before sending the two points of his blade into her eyes, easily piercing the visor she wore.

A third, smaller Spartan attacked, obviously angry at the act it just saw Ira committed. Ira thought nothing of it than another kill until his heads-up display flared.

This is a target...

A sudden tint of glee came to Ira as he attacked the brown Demon, slashing wildly at the faster opponent, who back-stepped the swing and returned with a swift leading punch, followed by a chain of painful blow and a kick to Ira's wrist, breaking it and dropping his sword.

Ira returned with a powerful left cross, knocking the Demon back as he drew his plasma pistol and fired quickly into his chest. The Demon's shields were being whittled away at, and once they were about to break, a loud click and a sudden numbness overcame Ira.

A beam rifle shot his him in the chest. THis stunned the assassin long enough for the target at attack, tackling Ira from the front and jamming his knife directly into Ira's neck, allowing him to lie there as he died, in dire pain.

"No! No! I am to die... In the... eyes... of the.... the....... godssss...." He said, almost silently to himself as he died, clutching at his throat and kicking slightly.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny January 13th 2014, 8:45 pm

...NO.

You brought this back?!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger January 14th 2014, 11:22 am

Honor-Bound

"You are old and worn!" Garr exclaimed in his native tongue as he clashed with A'zul's left sword and ducking under his right. As Garr came back up, he managed an uppercut, sending the older Sangheili reeling.

"You are not far behind me." A'zul crisscrossed his attacks at Garr with a shout, forcing him to jump back with each pair of slashes.

As A'zul attempted to scissor Garr's head right off, Garr ducked and tackled him to the floor, holding his blade up, ready to finish him off at the slightest movement.

"Two blades? What are you, a child?" Garr mocked as he placed his knees on A'zul's wrists.

"No. I find it easier to cut up amateurs, but inexperienced, you are not. I guess I'll have to use my... Imagination..." A'zul said with a chuckle before he grunted loudly and lifting Garr up with all his strength, which was more than what Garr himself possessed. Garr slashed at the older Sangheili quickly with no luck. Garr was thrown forwards into the air and right through the window of a car.

"I've killed hordes of Demons in the great war! I killed four times that of brutes during the Schism! I am stronger, smarter, faster, and more skilled than you! Above all else, I hold no honor, no creed. No religion, no self-entitled righteousness that allows me to fight on!" A'zul ranted as he gathered his two blades and walked over to Garr's position, while Garr pulled himself out of the car and readied his energy gauntlets with his blade somewhere out of sight.

Garr charged, swinging in a crisscrossed fashion A'zul used not long ago. It ended quickly with a hoof sending Garr right back onto that car.

"I simply enjoy all the killing." A'zul whispered as he raised his blade.

To give up would be against Garr's whole creed. His entire life's philosophy for naught. With one last act of retaliation, he sent his gauntlet blade into A'zul's leg three times before the old warrior bent over to clutch his wounds.

As he did, Garr brought both blades up and into A'zul's head, deactivating them proved to allow the dead Sangheili to fall over.

"To fight with no creed is folly. One must simply have more honor than you have cruelty to defeat you... Dick." Garr finished in English.

The victorious warrior checked himself for wounds that would otherwise cripple him during this mission. While he did so, he suddenly heard Sangheili laughing and clapping behind him. Another assassin?

"Glorious, brother! What do these gross humans say? Very kick ass! Very kick ass!" Alei laughed loudly as he leaned against an abandoned car, clapping.

"You sat and watched?!" Garr, slightly annoyed, asked loudly in Sangheili .

"Oh, calm down. I only saw the finish. Besides, to interfere with one's duel is dishonoring yourself or something, remember?" Alei gave as a smart-ass remake.

Garr came in close, "You should learn from this man, brother. No honor, no code. It's a shame and you're on that path! That stunt with The Lancer..."

"Does he even know the Librarian named him specifically as a pillar of hope for his race? Cause he's a dick!" Alei replied defensive to his older brother.

"It's that trait and his skill that makes him a pillar. The same does not apply to you. We have our mission, so let's do it with our dignity in tact and not act like children." Garr lovingly hugged his brother with one arm, the other slightly sore from hitting a car.

Twice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:43 pm