Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

4 posters

Gaming Announcements: With Morgan

Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Gaming Announcements: With Morgan Empty Gaming Announcements: With Morgan

Post  Shad0wChas3r August 4th 2015, 6:09 pm

Hello and welcome to the totally original topic of Gaming Announcements. As you know, I like to cut straight to the chase, so let's get started with some things that Microsoft has announced today at Gamescom. Hold on to your seats folks, this is bound to hit you like a truck.

Starting off in the land of Destiny: Did that Wizard truly come from the Moon? Esteemed actor Peter Dinklage liked to think so... that is, before Bungie pulled the plug on his contract.

Announced today by our esteemed overlords Bungie Studios, Peter Dinklage will no longer be a member of the cast for the 'mmo fps' that is Destiny. With some details added about the way the game will be structured following the Taken King's release, it was announced that Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage, will no longer be heard in your headphones in the future of Destiny.

Take in what little time you have left with Dinklebot, folks, because following the Taken King's arrival, the NEW voice actor for Ghost will be replacing the audio for Dinklebot. Who is this mysterious new voice for the whiny little white *or red, if you bought the LE* robot over your shoulder? Why, it's none other than Nolan North, y'know, the guy who voices Deadpool... y'know, the guy who totally couldn't have had anything BETTER to do with his time? The guy who voiced Drake in Uncharted, or even Richtofen from CoD Zombies?

Worry not, however, while you're slowly crying yourself to sleep. Take solace that the script will remain entirely the same, so even the merc with a mouth will have something to add. Something about 'wakening the Hive!'.

On more Destiny news, slightly brighter than before, the entire progression system, as mentioned before, will be receiving tweaks. From when you and Northbot start your adventure at Level 1 *0* to the time you hit twenty, it won't stop there. Yep, they are removing the Light system ENTIRELY. No more having to grind for those Light leveled pieces of gear, you can get to the new max rank of 40 just by slaying some nasty villains, folks *get your deviant gravity-a's ready, boys*.

So now that you're all kitted in the armor you like the look of, without having to destroy style for Light, what else is there to expect from the new expansion? Well, say goodbye to your Fatebringers, Found Verdicts, and pretty much every weapon you slaved the past year of Destiny for, because a whole plethora of new weapons and armors await you when the Taken King drops this fall! Legendary weapons from Year One will find themselves taking up your precious vault space in lieu of the new, cool kids that call themselves Legendary.

I promise you all now, I could throw a stone in that game and get the rarest drop after the Taken King drops. The weapon isn't Legendary if pretty much everyone, even Basic Bill, can get it. Speaking of your loot drops, the ONE good thing Bungie has announced about the new expansion is the change to the loot table. They will be making it so RNGesus actually takes a look at your current inventory, before bestowing Basic Bill's Blaster *OP Exotic Shotgun that's totally unique* upon you.

That Fatebringer you've worked so hard to collect? Well now you can have a chance to actually GETTING IT. Too bad it's obsolete, right? That's okay, the new Deathgiver 2.0 remodeled Handcannon will take that lonely place in your broken, deserted heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In other gaming news: if you are a fan of RTS *Real Time Strategy* games, and are a fan of Halo, you may actually enjoy this announcement!

Announced today was a teaser trailer for Halo Wars 2. Not much was really seen from it, other than a group of Spartans fighting for their lives in the shadows, before the big bad Brute shows up with his glowing red hammer.

I may not sound like it in text format, but I'm actually pretty stoked about getting a sequel to Halo Wars.

For now, this has been Gaming Announcements: With Morgan.

Links to both of my sources here:

Peter Dinklage gone from Destiny?: http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/4/9095421/destiny-the-taken-king-level-cap-peter-dinklage-legendary-weapons

Halo Wars 2 Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiiffLQcvE
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Gaming Announcements: With Morgan Empty Re: Gaming Announcements: With Morgan

Post  Manny August 4th 2015, 6:59 pm

I heard that Halo Wars 2 will be on PC as well?

If so, then HELL YEAH! GONNA GET MY FIX OF HALO SON!
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John August 5th 2015, 2:38 pm

FINALLY, a look at Blue Team!
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r August 5th 2015, 5:44 pm

Bad John wrote:FINALLY, a look at Blue Team!

Sorry to burst your bubble Mac. That's actually Red Team from Halo Wars in that trailer. Y'know, the Spartans that helped Forge take down the asshole Arbiter?
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John August 5th 2015, 5:45 pm

My text there is a link. Click it. It's a link to Halo 5 footage of Blue Team in their first Campaign mission.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r August 5th 2015, 5:47 pm

My hype levels just went through the roof!
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther August 6th 2015, 7:04 am

Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Bad John wrote:FINALLY, a look at Blue Team!

Sorry to burst your bubble Mac. That's actually Red Team from Halo Wars in that trailer. Y'know, the Spartans that helped Forge take down the asshole Arbiter?

Finally a look at Wars Red team leader without the helmet I assume. As well as our Blue team.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 3:37 pm