Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
Manny
Bad John
6 posters

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 9:43 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:So for Alejandro to be killed,it basically has to come when he's in human form?

Also:
    The Demon's secondary purpose began to kick in, the one it has been designed to do originally.

EXTERMINATE
    Why did his purpose change? Why did the scientists--whoever designed him--change his purpose?

Anyways, I'm moving forward. Also, it seems that each character needs to be incorporated into the fight when one person is writing. Especially with Jordan and Bryce right now; I'll use everyone in the post I'm about to write, add a little character development as well.
    Didn't see this.

Alejandro's main purpose changed, not because of the scientists but because of Alejandro's freedom.

Originally he was supposed to exterminate whomever the military wanted. The military gave Alejandro his abilities, but they never tamed the beast. Alejandro got out before they could.

The beast is "coded" to exterminate it's enemies, which would have been the enemies of the military as well.

But with no one to tell the beast who it's enemies were, it had none. It viewed everything as prey, and found that it enjoyed killing. So, with no one to exterminate, the beast has dedicated it's time to killing for the pleasure of it.

Jordan just happens to be the first person that it genuinely dislikes.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 9:52 pm

Hm. Lol. I like this I do say. We'll figure it out when we're gonna knock him out. Let's not prolong it too much, lest people get bored. We need character development, a plot.

We should figure out who the real villain is going to be. Any suggestions?
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 9:58 pm

Beta has a particular villain.

Alpha. An Edited Human who went rogue due to the sheer power. He's disociated with humanity, becoming an ingenious sociopath, viewing life and death as nothing more than a video-game.

He's very powerful, intelligent, and in terms of fighting, he's better than Jordan's best.

But for now, he's a shadowy malefactor (criminal), rather than an actual threat. Lurking in the dark.

Lurking hard.

Or hardly lurking.

In terms of a communal supervillain, I got nothin'. Any ideas?

He can be EVERYBODY'S villain. I've got no problem sharing. Were Jordan defeated and broken, nothing would stop the Demon, angry that his rival had been knocked down by someone other than him, from stepping into the ring with Alpha. Razz
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 10:03 pm

Terra Co? The government?

Maybe both? Here's an idea.

In Alejandro's bio, it's mentioned OTHERS escape. Others like him, with slightly different powers.

Maybe Terra Co is recruiting these people, and the government pretends to be good guys and says "we need to stop these people". In reality, they just want to meddle in Terra Co's plans and try and convince these experiments to side with the government for military use (as originally intended)?

Or we could use Alpha as well. Good thing Database has that "new post posted before you posted" feature.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 10:08 pm

We could use all of them.

But, it would probably necessitate our boys teaming up. Razz

Beta has space issues, but his base is big enough for some dysfunctional superfriends.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 10:29 pm

More than likely. Alejandro will need some INTENSE training to keep the Demon subdued. The first few trails will probably be failures, or he'll abort because he'll be too scared.

Speaking of which, when he does hit that "inbetween" stage, I've decided that he'll be kinda like Nightcrawler. Poofing here and there.

And he'll like a little more animal like I've decided. Pointed fingers and toes, thinner tail, super sayain "hair".
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 10:31 pm

Terra co could work. We should have one big bad villain though, shouldn't we. Not exactly the same ole' stereotypical bad guy though. The others could work. So could Alpha.

Sam's also kind of a loner. Because of his past. Ya dig? It could work, but there'd be some troubles.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 10:36 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Sam's also kind of a loner. Because of his past. Ya dig? It could work, but there'd be some troubles.
    Dat feel. Alejandro would be similar because, you know.... Having a monster inside of you doesn't help in any sort of relationship.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 10:41 pm

Jordan, despite being a bit antisocial, is like most of my characters. He's a relatively caring, but laid back individual, and despises the misuse of strength. If he believes that Alejandro is a good person, and that he has the potential for good, he'll do all he can to help him reach his full potential.

Since he's strong enough to go blow for blow with the Demon, he'd be willing to aid Al in taming the monster and training him to use it to the best of his abilities. He doesn't really understand the concept of being controlled by your power, but before he was powerful, he was weak, wounded, and lonely for years.

He knows what it's like to be alone, in constant pain, and above all, he knows what it's like to be tormented by his own hope and endurance.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 10:54 pm

Bad John wrote:Jordan, despite being a bit antisocial, is like most of my characters. He's a relatively caring, but laid back individual, and despises the misuse of strength. If he believes that Alejandro is a good person, and that he has the potential for good, he'll do all he can to help him reach his full potential.

Since he's strong enough to go blow for blow with the Demon, he'd be willing to aid Al in taming the monster and training him to use it to the best of his abilities. He doesn't really understand the concept of being controlled by your power, but before he was powerful, he was weak, wounded, and lonely for years.

He knows what it's like to be alone, in constant pain, and above all, he knows what it's like to be tormented by his own hope and endurance.
    That's a nice sentiment. The problem is not with whom or when... But WHERE?

That thing will break the nearest wall in an attempt to get free. Any ideas?
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 10:57 pm

Ah man, I'm actually getting pretty excited about this. I say Sam will become good friends with Al first (that work Manny?) then maybe Bryce (gotta see more character development) and probably Jordan after a while (no offense John ole' boy, it'd be because of Sam it happened that way).

I'm just going off what I see now. Sam will be able to relate to Al the most, and Jordan the least because of how spunky he is. Lol.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 11:01 pm

When Alejandro finds out Sam was also a military experiment, there'll be some kinship there for sure...

I've just realized, Alejandro is the youngest of the group being 17/18.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 11:09 pm

for sure. Also, about the age, that could be pretty good. It means he'll mature more and has the least experience (maybe).
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 11:11 pm

You've been on for quite some time. Are you typing up your story post?
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 11:15 pm

Yeah. Distractions and such. I've just been hanging out, writing, answering and asking questions.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 11:21 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Ah man, I'm actually getting pretty excited about this. I say Sam will become good friends with Al first (that work Manny?) then maybe Bryce (gotta see more character development) and probably Jordan after a while (no offense John ole' boy, it'd be because of Sam it happened that way).

I'm just going off what I see now. Sam will be able to relate to Al the most, and Jordan the least because of how spunky he is. Lol.
    That's fair.

Jordan would try to step up and a friend to his new team-mates, and his energy and stability, and his stubborn, rigid practicality would likely get on the other's nerves.

He would come off as insensitive. When a character had a problem, he would genuinely care and want to help, but his answer would be "be tough," or "get over it," because that's all he knows how to do.

Eventually, he'd learn to express himself better, and would truly attempt to draw out the inner strength of his comrades, but it would take a long time.

He may slowly begin to realize that his teammates are forming bonds with each-other, and treating him with only mild annoyance and disdain, despite his efforts to help them. He might begin to collapse into himself, losing himself in disappointment in his own social skills. He may grow to feel more alone than he felt when he was in the hospital.

It'll be hell of a journey.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 11:25 pm

Bad John wrote:
    Doctor Jensen wrote:Ah man, I'm actually getting pretty excited about this. I say Sam will become good friends with Al first (that work Manny?) then maybe Bryce (gotta see more character development) and probably Jordan after a while (no offense John ole' boy, it'd be because of Sam it happened that way).

That's fair.

Jordan would try to step up and a friend to his new team-mates, and his energy and stability, and his stubborn, rigid practicality would likely get on the other's nerves.

He would come off as insensitive. When a character had a problem, he would genuinely care and want to help, but his answer would be "be tough," or "get over it," because that's all he knows how to do.

Eventually, he'd learn to express himself better, and would truly attempt to draw out the inner strength of his comrades, but it would take a long time.

He may slowly begin to realize that his teammates are forming bonds with each-other, and treating him with only mild annoyance and disdain, despite his efforts to help them. He might begin to collapse into himself, losing himself in disappointment in his own social skills. He may grow to feel more alone than he felt when he was in the hospital.

It'll be hell of a journey.
    Well "Al" would be eternally grateful to whomever helped him tame the beast.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 11:31 pm

That's nice. Very Happy
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 23rd 2013, 11:33 pm

I've thought of something interesting to do with "Al". I'll explore what it means to be a PERSON.

The Demon and Alejandro may share the same body, and even the same DNA, but that does NOT make them the same person. Not all.

I'm sure he'll have trouble explaining that to people.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 23rd 2013, 11:42 pm

Like split personality disorder. To the extreme.

I agree though John, it'll be an awesome journey. So much character development. We'll have to watch how we portray each others' characters; don't want to be completely wrong in how we interpret the characters.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 23rd 2013, 11:54 pm

I want Jordan to be less one dimensional as well. This story will be interesting. Very Happy
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 24th 2013, 12:05 am

That's for dang sure. Pretty much done with my piece. Just editing and such.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 24th 2013, 12:40 am

Looks like it's my turn.

Time to end this. :3
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 24th 2013, 8:27 am

there see if this is ok and can one of u use my character

Name: mason

Cover name: rainmam

Power: causes the air to do what ever he wants and the clouds as smokescreen

Allies: none yet
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 24th 2013, 9:43 am

Bad John wrote:Looks like it's my turn.

Time to end this. :3
    A good end I'd say... Now what?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:26 am