Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
Manny
Bad John
6 posters

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread. - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 6:03 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Dictator or GTFO.
    ...Prime Minister in name only?
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 6:14 pm

I have a compromise. How about he's The Head of State in name only.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 6:21 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:I have a compromise. How about he's The Head of State in name only.
    Prime Ministers aren't even that.

But they ARE the head of government and that's all that matters.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 6:27 pm

Nobody likes prime ministers you filthy Canadian! Now finish your post dang it!
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 6:50 pm

It's like an infectious growth that resides in his shoulder. It's dark blackish red and kinda looks like a scab in my mind. Like, a fresh one.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 7:03 pm

Ah, yes, but what's the purpose. It changes, I got that. But what's the nature of it, ya know?
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 8:42 pm

Note: I don't mean to offend anyone with my latest post. Specifically John and Vale. I used the n-word, but there's a reason to it. If you find it really offensive and would like me to change it I'd have no problem doing so.

Oh and I also kinda left the Saffore and Alejandro thing hanging there.. Not too much happens so others could show up, we could time skip it, someone could pick it up, etc.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 8:56 pm

Manny: Do not care, as long as it's not all like "STUPID NIGGERS, TAKING OUR WOMEN!"

And Jensen: It's like a parasitic, bio-engineered virus that was made to enhance human abilities while also using it's host to survive with little sacrifice on the hosts part. I like to imagine that he is immune to diseases due to the virus' survival instincts providing antibodies to destroy ANY chances of death by sickness, and his powers are cause by this same reaction. But the virus is helping prevent death by injury.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 9:10 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Nobody likes prime ministers you filthy Canadian! Now finish your post dang it!
    WOAH! No need to get aggressive here... Oh wait you're American.

Anyways post is done. THERE HAPPY?!
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 27th 2013, 9:28 pm

So the growth is like a living, symbiotic extra nervous system that reflexively defends him from illness and physical threats, and functions as a weapon if need be?
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 9:48 pm

Enemy Idea:

Name: Lucifer (No super name)

Human Apperance: Caucasian male with brown hair and brown eyes

Demon Apperance: Orange and black, like molten lava. He stands at 9 feet tall, with a thick pointed tail, sharp claws, and piranha like teeth. His head is not elongated but rather normal, except for hos "hair" which is in the shape of a flame. Unlike Alejandro's demon, Lucifer is not so bestial since he is in control. His demon stands up straight and appears more humanoid, with some animalistic features.

Powers:
    The one Demon to rule them all. Lucifer is the pinnacle of Project DEMON, built upon the success/failure of Alejandro.

Lucifer can absorb any other form of energy, from kinetic to nuclear, directed at him, and use it how he sees fit.

He posseses most of the physical abilities of Alejandro's Demon but, unlike Alejandro, Lucifer is in full control of his demon. The main reason for this is that Lucifer's goals are accomplished by the means his Demon agrees with.

Lucifer's drive for power and his Demon's lust for battle have allowed for a surprising amount of cooperation. They are so connected that the Demon physically talks, coming out as a warped distorted version of Lucifer's human voice.

Lucifer sees Meta-Humans as the next stage of human evolution and seeks to establish world dominance. He is recruiting fellow meta-humans to help him accomplish his plans.

Within the meta-humans, Lucifier sees the entire line of Demons as dominant due to the sheer amount of power they possesses individually, and even more so as a group.

And within that level Lucifer sees himself being on top, in his quest for world dominance and Meta-human control.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 11:59 pm

Lucifer? Fair enough. Though I say he's not like entirely evil; more like he's 70% bad, 30% good. He's gotta be somewhat relatable at least. He'll have to be introduced soon.

I'm starting my post now.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 12:01 am

Also, John, who is Glockjaw, what's he like? Appearance? Attributes?
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 12:05 am

Doctor Jensen wrote:Lucifer? Fair enough. Though I say he's not like entirely evil; more like he's 70% bad, 30% good. He's gotta be somewhat relatable at least. He'll have to be introduced soon.

I'm starting my post now.
    He is a Human who fancies himself a being of unlimited power.

Humans have their limits on how evil and good they can be, I think.

Oh yes, feel free to have "Al" run in and warn Sam and Mason.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 12:13 am

Roger that. And will do.

I figure this is the mission where they finally become a team?
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 12:27 am

Maaaaaaybe.

Alejandro wouldn't be able to control the beast overnight. So I'm trying to think of what would happen if tried his ABSOLUTE hardest with no training.

John said something about a similar creature attacking the team, nearly killing them, and Alejandro fighting it off. By similar creature I have no idea if he meant ANOTHER "Demon", since there's more than one, or the Angel creature he thought up.

And I have no idea if they would pop up in this battle. Kong AND Burnout both showed up, but Angel is semi-sentient and just wanders around. I doubt it'd make a pact. Well at least based of what John's typed up about it.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread. - Page 7 Empty Nobody ever reads these titles.

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 12:34 am

Fair enough. Seems about right. Al will have to do SOMETHING to help soon.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 28th 2013, 2:49 am

Glockjaw

Hair: None
    Eyes: Blood red

Details: A ruthless white supremacist, he allowed criminal surgeons to completely edit his body. He then went on a killing spree, exclusively targeting minorities.

His sanity, due to incarceration and solitary confinement, has slipped. He targets anyone and everyone, especially Meta Humans.

A bitter, confrontational, angry person, he is highly dangerous, standing eleven feet tall and boasting enough strength to flip a double decker bus like a wooden table. He walks on his hands and feet due to the weight of his edits, hunched over.

He can withstand gunfire, and his edited facial features are buggy, often freezing. Hence the nickname: Glockjaw.

Off the record: Imagine Dog from Half Life 2, with better quality metal and a humanish face. That's Glockjaw.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 11:40 am

Ah, thanks man.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 11:52 am

Gosh dang it. I had a post typed up on my iPad and it freaked out on me and erased it. Ugh. So I'll type it up later, maybe, unless somebody else wants to go. If someone hasn't made a post by later today, I'll go.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 11:54 am

Notes app man. Notes app.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 12:02 pm

Mad
    Yeah, yeah. Whatever.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 12:38 pm

Google Docs? The app is actually pretty good now.

It bridges the gap between mobile and desktop, so you pick up right where you left off!
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 12:44 pm

Fair enough. I'll try it out.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 12:47 pm

In the meantime, we should probably discuss the general outline of what's going to happen. If only to give the next writer some direction.

1. Mason and Sam show up
    2. They fight Kong, Burnout (and unknown others?)
    3. Battle is underway

Is that it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 1:31 pm