Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
Manny
Bad John
6 posters

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Post  Bad John April 28th 2013, 12:54 pm

I was thinking:

Mason and Sam arrive, are routed by two other villains.

The fight becomes increasingly vicious, but victory is at hand.

Angel attacks, forcing the team to join forces. Angel proves too unpredictable and powerful, and it's made clear that, unlike Al, it is remorseless, and cannot be incapacitated without lethal force.

Jordan refuses to retreat, forcing Saffore and Marie to send in Alejandro, who turns the tide and kills Angel.

The enemy Meta Humans appear to have retreated, nowhere to be found, recruited by a mysterious malefactor.

That's my long-term idea for this "day."
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 12:59 pm

Is Angel a wildcard, or actually allies with the bad guys?
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 28th 2013, 1:00 pm

He's a vicious, animalistic wildcard. His intelligence is a few rungs below the Demon's, and it attacks whatever moves.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 28th 2013, 1:18 pm

Manny wrote:So by team do you mean good guys AND bad guys?

Or "the" team, which is the good guys?
    Just the good guys.

The bad guys aren't stupid, and feel no responsibility towards the City. At the first sight of an indiscriminately killing monster with tendrils and multiple eyes that can give the Heroes a hard time, they split.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 1:24 pm

Wild card vs semi wild card?

Interesting.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 2:12 pm

Wouldn't the Demon's presence in the city, AGAIN, prompt some hostility from the police and any military units nearby?

He DID level downtown just the other day...

ANYWAYS, Jensen or Angel are the next guys to go... Logically.

Shadow could put in a post as well of Bryce fighting Burnout.
    Vale could also show up.

And me? All I could do is a post of Alejandro telling Mason and Sam to get down to Crisis city but it wouldn't advance the story any farther really.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 5:30 pm

Hmmm. How would Alejandro be able to control the demon though? I think that's a bit of a problem there before we write anything.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 28th 2013, 5:49 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Hmmm. How would Alejandro be able to control the demon though? I think that's a bit of a problem there before we write anything.
    He doesn't.

I was thinking... The Demon focuses solely on the Angel, kinda like a dog-cat thing.
    If he kills the Angel, he'll go on a rampage. So I was thinking Angel brings down a building in its final breath, knocking out the demon.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 28th 2013, 9:07 pm

Fair enough. I'll leave that part up to you.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 29th 2013, 1:57 pm

Hey guys, I won't be able to write a part today, so somebody else go ahead. I'm swamped with homework.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 29th 2013, 2:54 pm

I'll put up a short one describing the current battle of Jordan and Bryce vs King Kong, Burnout, Bass (can generate sonic booms), and Glockjaw.

I want to go for a more desperate feel to the fight. being ganged up on by supervillans is bad news. Both Bryce and Jordan take some heavy hits.

It'll be up in a few hours.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 29th 2013, 4:11 pm

Alright. I'll think of some stuff to do for the story tomorrow.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 29th 2013, 11:03 pm

I haven't seen Angel around much... He said he'd be busy for the next little while when he posted the bio for Mason. He also said he wouldn't mind us taking control.

I could take control of Mason for a bit, to get things rolling. After Jensen's post, depending what he does with Mason.

I'm just here to help. Mason doesn't seem TOO hard to replicate. Guy with a troubled past that acts like a jerk.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 30th 2013, 12:01 am

Not much to him. I'll write something up tomorrow.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 30th 2013, 12:29 am

I've just added the last chapter of Hunted that I'm planning on doing before NYC. Now I have enough free time tomorrow to type up another part of this for you.

Fire vs. Ice. That's an interesting pair.

Edit: If for some completely strange reason I DON'T post tomorrow, please feel free to continue using him. If that does happen, I'd like to apologize in advance.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 30th 2013, 9:44 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:Please let the others know I have more stuff to do before I head out of town for the next few days. The Heroes and Demons thing will not be able to be done. Sorry.
    Just posting this for Shadow.

Jensen is up anyways.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen May 1st 2013, 1:13 pm

Er, this is rather embarassing. I still can't write. I'm filled to the brim with homework for the next two days. I'll try to get something done, but I can't make any promises.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John May 1st 2013, 1:16 pm

I'm just going to work on Simple Story until y'all are ready.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny May 1st 2013, 3:06 pm

Doctor Jensen wrote:Er, this is rather embarassing. I still can't write. I'm filled to the brim with homework for the next two days. I'll try to get something done, but I can't make any promises.
    Google Docs.

Or get a word processor app. It can be free, doesn't have to be fancy. Then just type up stuff when you have snippets of free time. Like ten minutes.

Eventually they all add up.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John May 1st 2013, 8:26 pm

Nice fight, Krugis. Voltaire really has some moves.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny May 1st 2013, 8:34 pm

I'll do a post with Mason tomorrow.

Angel isn't here, and Jensen said he'd be busy for the next two days. Mason seems like the kinda guy that would go in alone.
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness May 1st 2013, 9:39 pm

This is all I have time for right now

Manny you are right he dose that a lot and Kruger you guy sound like the one of of prototype the game
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger May 2nd 2013, 12:15 am

The angel of hope wrote:This is all I have time for right now

Manny you are right he dose that a lot and Kruger you guy sound like the one of of prototype the game

... Mad "His powers are slightly based off of Alex Mercer's, but a little different."

Please read character's bio and stuff before commenting on them.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen May 2nd 2013, 10:57 pm

Hey ya'll, I'm just about getting out of my busy stage, so I'll be able to post in this baby within the next day. Sweeeeeet. So excited.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John May 3rd 2013, 5:00 pm

Plot elements I have planned:

The enemy, after being defeated by the combined might of the Team (We need a name for the team, by the way), is whisked away by Alpha, who is brokering a deal to work with Lucifer, forming an immensely powerful partnership.

Glockjaw is dead. Voltaire killed him. Not just knocked out, dead. But, because he's 90% robotic, he can get over death like a really shitty hangover. He now HATES Vince, and his racist nature surfaces. After being collected by Alpha, he is upgraded, and those two will have a rematch, where Vince may not be so lucky.

Angel arrives, and thanks to Bryce's clairvoyance, NO humanity is found in the creature. The group decides to use lethal force. Angel takes umbrage with this, and fights back much harder than Demon ever did, due to the fact that Demon was hampered by good ol' Alejandro.

After the team takes a few scrapes with death, Saffore sends in Alejandro. Saffore is revealed to be an immensely powerful telepath, but due to her hippocratic oath, will not use her powers to harm the mind of another person. There will come a time when she helps Al with his Demon, but it isn't now.

Demon attacks and strikes down Angel.

The group, with their newest addition, are pep talked by Saffore, who had been looking for them for years. They, according to her, are to be the founding members of a task force. She'd found Jordan first, using her science to build him from scratch as a hero, and she'd subtly aided the others in coming together for years. With Saffore as their leader (In a very passive, Professor X type fashion), they form a team dedicated to defending people from evil Meta Humans.

Any objections? This is OUR story, so whatever you guys wanna see happen holds as much weight as my own machinations.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 5:45 pm