Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

5 posters

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Post  Manny April 4th 2013, 4:19 pm

I forgot to mention...but the arrival of the UNSC also implies the Freelancer/Legion troops would be allowed on planet as well.

So that means that IF you did feel like bringing in another character, now would be the time to do it. You don't even have to write an out of simulation scene.

Considering this is a pretty advanced simulation we can assume that the personalities of people are replicated as closely as possible, as seen in the Descent.

Human only of course. To those of you who want to bring in an alien character...all I can say is that that opportunity will present itself later on.

Last edited by Manny on April 9th 2013, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Group Simulation: A Strange Planet (OOC Thread)

Post  Manny April 5th 2013, 12:17 am

NEW FACTION!

Now that the first objective has been completed, the simulation progresses.

This new faction is one that we all know and love. The Jiralhanae are their military backbone, and the Elites are their enemies.

Can you guess what faction this is?
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 5th 2013, 6:47 am

Covenant Loyalists
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 5th 2013, 9:07 pm

Hey manny I got a q can I play a roll as someone that's part of the sim or something like that when hope runs in to him if so great if not oh well
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 5th 2013, 10:14 pm

...A simulated character. I suppose, but I'd like to know who/what you are bringing in.

There are already a number of set factions set up on the complete map I have. I'd rather not have any more.

It's going to get crowded otherwise.
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 5th 2013, 10:19 pm

Well I was thinking a engineer that whent awall from the storm hand helps hope I'm asking you first to see if I can put it in my next post
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 5th 2013, 10:39 pm

The angel of hope wrote:Well I was thinking a engineer that whent awall from the storm hand helps hope I'm asking you first to see if I can put it in my next post
    Yeah I don't see why not.

Engineers have been known to be pretty friendly with Humans in the past.

Last edited by Manny on April 7th 2013, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 5th 2013, 11:07 pm

Ok thank you for telling me
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 7th 2013, 11:35 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:Covenant Loyalists
    Bingo.

It's always been a question that's been rolling around in my head.

What would the Covenant Remnants (a.k.a The Storm) do if the Covenant Loyalists managed to regroup and return with a sizeable force?

Their religious beliefs are similar, as is their goal to annihilate Humanity, but the leadership of each faction HATES the other (Brutes and Prophets vs Elites).
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 9th 2013, 8:59 pm

so what mane you come up with this idea manny
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 10th 2013, 10:47 pm

...So Manuel got pretty lucky there eh?

Hope showed up right before John could reply.

If you want John, I could edit that. Odessa could announce that Hope is coming, promoting the two to wait.

Depends on what you want to do. Character development or an action scene.

This IS a collaborative effort after all.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 10th 2013, 10:58 pm

Hmmmm...

ACTION. Maybe some character development during the action.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 10th 2013, 11:27 pm

I know I haven't posted much. But I do find it interesting that you guys neglect to realize that Blaine is in the hornet's nest with only just a Wraith and a prayer.

xD.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 10th 2013, 11:32 pm

Manuel's actually mentioned the Wraith, both mentally and out loud, at least twice.

The idea is... We're going in to help you. We got a Warthog on the ground and a Pelican in the sky. I think we're good.

Now I'd rather have a fancy pants Covie base... But if you feel like blowing it up that's cool too. We can also just build a human one.

Oh yes heads up, once we take this base that will present another opportunity to brining an additional character you may want. Every base that is built or taken over will provide that chance.

As for the alien allies... I'm still working on that. Trying to figure out how to introduce the next section.

Imma tell you right now it's called: Return of the Covenant (Loyalists).

Persians and Brutes galore!
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 11th 2013, 7:36 am

Manny wrote:Manuel's actually mentioned the Wraith, both mentally and out loud, at least twice.

The idea is... We're going in to help you. We got a Warthog on the ground and a Pelican in the sky. I think we're good.

Now I'd rather have a fancy pants Covie base... But if you feel like blowing it up that's cool too. We can also just build a human one.

Oh yes heads up, once we take this base that will present another opportunity to brining an additional character you may want. Every base that is built or taken over will provide that chance.

As for the alien allies... I'm still working on that. Trying to figure out how to introduce the next section.

Imma tell you right now it's called: Return of the Covenant (Loyalists).

Persians and Brutes galore!

By all means, I lowered the shields for the assault, he'll help take out the troops, and capturing the base would be helpful as it is currently, with Vergil to repair the shield generators.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 11th 2013, 9:58 pm

Bad John wrote:Hmmmm...

ACTION. Maybe some character development during the action.
    Bad John wrote:ACTION. Maybe some character development during the action.
    Bad John wrote:Maybe some character development during the action.
    Bad John wrote:some character development during the action.
    Bad John wrote:character development during the action.
    Bad John wrote:during the action.
    ...What is this heresy?!

lol jk

ANYWAYS, to make this post useful... if, for whatever reason, we manage to conclude the base assault without Morgan being able to get a post in then let it be assumed Blaine was kicking ass in the Wraith.

Hell, if our characters get in a tight spot, Blaine will be the "NPC" to save our asses.

That k?
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 11th 2013, 10:17 pm

But NPC's typically suck.

But I understand what you are saying. I am sorry for my absence, lots going on. Will try to be more active once I have everything sorted out.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 11th 2013, 10:38 pm

But I said to assume Blaine was kicking ass in the Wraith Smile
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness June 29th 2013, 3:31 am

hope my new post is good enough if anything needs to be changed just say so

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 4:06 pm