Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
It's Kruger
Shad0wChas3r
6 posters

[OOC] Operation: Toreador

Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

[OOC] Operation: Toreador - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC] Operation: Toreador

Post  Shad0wChas3r August 26th 2015, 8:05 am

The door, and the room we're about to enter is a refinery junction for the mine. Beyond that is the actual mine itself, John suspects there is no enemies inside the refinery, but there are some hidden patrols lead by stealth elites and jiralhanae.

Beyond that, however, is the actual mine itself, which, strangely enough, is actually above ground. The refinery is the only secluded building within the mining area.

Is this sufficient, or do I need more explaining? I'm sorry if it's been confusing so far, it's my first time doing this kind of thing.
    I_IRONMAN_I
    I_IRONMAN_I

Post  I_IRONMAN_I October 28th 2015, 11:22 pm

Ayyyyy....

Is it too late to join in on the action? I'd love to stretch my writing fingers and get into practice of for writing my beloved Unggoy fiction.

If so, may I bring the old-school grunts back to action?
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John October 29th 2015, 12:12 am

Sure, I'm down with that. Lol.

We aren't far in, so it won't be too hard for you to find space to hop in.
    I_IRONMAN_I
    I_IRONMAN_I

Post  I_IRONMAN_I October 29th 2015, 1:47 am

Notes!
    -All these Unggoy have Spartan-level strength....(lolno not that strength!) energy shields.

-They are weaker than Spartans! That is a given, as they are Unggoy. Therefore if I pull a move that seems impossibru for Unggoy, let me know!

-The ship, the Righteous Faith will appear! But, it will not be used as a ground assault vessel. That would OP and also unreasonable as the elite in interest probably has anti-ship particle beams that can down it.
        - The Righteous Faith is a 1,400 meter long capital class ship that is of the SDV-Heavy Corvette model, albeit with several notable structural difference such as a energy shield core, addition armaments, and hangers.

Name/ Classification: Kayap; High Deacon of the Unggoy

Health: N/A

Weapons and Ammo:

-Primary Weapon:
       - Modified "Unggoy" Carbine
         *Shorter to accommodate to the size of grunts*
    -Secondary Weapon:
       - Type-25 Plasma Rifle
    -Grenades:
       - 2x Plasma Grenades

*Notes: Kayap, the High Deacon of the Unggoy, was once an Ultra of the Covenant. He served during the great war, surviving each battle with growing courage with his squad. During the Great Schism he proved himself among the elites on Delta Halo and was given a modified Covenant Heavy Corvette turned capitol ship. His first task at hand, after discovering the numbers of Unggoy still residing on High Charity, was to rescue and gain a fleet from ships still grounded. He escaped with his fleet and new troops and disappeared to the unknown...
    -Kayap is fluent in his english, which is a feat among the grunts
    -Kayap is quite adept with weaponry
    -Kayap is capable of putting forth complex plans
    -Kayap uses the stereotypes of his race to his advantage

Name/ Classification: Popad; Special Operations Commander

Weapons and Ammo:

-Primary Weapon:
       - "Unggoy" Carbine

-Secondary Weapon:
       - Plasma Knife
    -Grenades:
       - 3x Plasma Grenades
    *Notes: A fellow squadmate and best friend of Kayap, Popad was a Special Operations Unggoy near the end time of the Covenant. Groundside during the High Charity rescue operation, Popad, Ladap (another high ranked Unggoy in the Spec Ops division) and a slew of unggoy helped capture several corvettes and destroyer.
    -He is efficient with long range weaponry
    -He is very capable as a leader

Name/ Classification: Dawjaw; Field Commander

Weapons and Ammo:

-Primary Weapon:
       - "Storm" Plasma Rifle

-Secondary Weapon:
       - Plasma sword
    -Grenades:
       - 2x Plasma Grenades
    *Notes: An unusually aggressive, and large, Unggoy, Dawjaw proved to be a great warrior during his career within the Covenant and afterwards. He proved excellent in executing complex plans. This earned him a position in leading large scale operations planet side.
    -He is efficient in Close-Quarter-Combat
    -He is a rather large Unggoy, standing around 6'1". This makes him an outlier amongst the average 5'6".

Name/ Classification: Kadab; Fuel Rod Company Commander

Weapons and Ammo:

-Primary Weapon:
       - Plasma Caster

-Secondary Weapon:
       - Concussion Rifle
    -Grenades:
       - 4x Plasma Grenades
    *Notes: Kadab is possibly the most unstable of the "family," which caused him to take incredible interest in creating havoc. He is notably the strongest of the group, and typically takes light from chaotic dangerous situations. UNSC operatives have rated him a lethal vector.
    -He is absolutely in love with blowing things up and creating destruction
    -He has a name among the Kig-Yar as "The Great Destroyer."
    -He is often declared very dangerous in CQC, due to his savage style of fighting.

Name/ Classification: Kadap; Technology Operations

Weapons and Ammo:

-Primary Weapon:
       - Dual-Wield Needlers

-Secondary Weapon:
       - Plasma Knife
    -Grenades:
       - 2x Plasma Grenades
    *Notes: A rather uncanny individual. He stands at a mere 5'2", making him the shortest of the group. That does not stop this individual, as he often finds ways to work around the environment. For some unknown reason, he was able to activate several Forerunner terminals. This was noted in the UNSC, and especially caught the attention of ONI.
    -He is knows how to work with technology more so than his other kin. This often has him finding and working with Huragok.
    -He can be cunning, as well as reckless at times. When pressed, he is usually quite level-headed.
    -He is often the humorous, and often engages in squabbles with Kadab.

Last edited by I_IRONMAN_I on November 14th 2015, 12:02 am; edited 5 times in total
    I_IRONMAN_I
    I_IRONMAN_I

Post  I_IRONMAN_I October 29th 2015, 2:00 am

Also, if you would kindly, give me some intel of the area that this is occurring.

Planet surface? (I understand that this is going on with a gas mine)
    Forces? Scale of base?
    Current location of the Characters?

I believe that they're tracking a signal from Jorge's helmet/skull, yeah?
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r October 29th 2015, 3:11 pm

The Planet's surface is craggy and filled with several trenches. The majority of the Planet is currently uninhabitable, and cannot properly suit life. The only somewhat inhabitable location is the Gas Mine, protected by a Forerunner structure with a shield generator.

The inside of the Mine will actually still be somewhat out in the open, although our heroes will be at the bottom of the trenches. Currently, the kill team is inside of a Forerunner checkpoint, where Miner drones would unload their payload.

There are four entrances to the Mine. Blaine has set up several Spartan IV teams on the other three Entrances to ensure that our target doesn't escape.

The meat of the enemy's forces are Covenant Loyalists, we're looking at Jiralhanae, Grunts, Kig Yar, some Yan'me *Buggers*, Sangheili, and the occasional Mgalekolo.

The scale of the base is actually pretty small, considering how it was nestled within the trenches to provide a shield over the Mine. However, as it was Forerunner and built to protect organics, it is capable of having many defenses. Promethean enemies are a possibility as a result.

Our team was actually tracking the Target himself, although Blaine's top tracker *Autumn* picked up a transmission from Jorge's cyro pod.  It is believed that Jorge is held captive with the enemy. Just recently, John picked up an old M6D Modified Pistol that belonged to Jorge, confirming their suspicions.
    I_IRONMAN_I
    I_IRONMAN_I

Post  I_IRONMAN_I October 29th 2015, 11:29 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:The Planet's surface is craggy and filled with several trenches. The majority of the Planet is currently uninhabitable, and cannot properly suit life. The only somewhat inhabitable location is the Gas Mine, protected by a Forerunner structure with a shield generator.

The inside of the Mine will actually still be somewhat out in the open, although our heroes will be at the bottom of the trenches. Currently, the kill team is inside of a Forerunner checkpoint, where Miner drones would unload their payload.

There are four entrances to the Mine. Blaine has set up several Spartan IV teams on the other three Entrances to ensure that our target doesn't escape.

The meat of the enemy's forces are Covenant Loyalists, we're looking at Jiralhanae, Grunts, Kig Yar, some Yan'me *Buggers*, Sangheili, and the occasional Mgalekolo.

The scale of the base is actually pretty small, considering how it was nestled within the trenches to provide a shield over the Mine. However, as it was Forerunner and built to protect organics, it is capable of having many defenses. Promethean enemies are a possibility as a result.

Our team was actually tracking the Target himself, although Blaine's top tracker *Autumn* picked up a transmission from Jorge's cyro pod.  It is believed that Jorge is held captive with the enemy. Just recently, John picked up an old M6D Modified Pistol that belonged to Jorge, confirming their suspicions.

Okay, awesome. I'll have the Unggoy detect the signal, which will catch the attention of the Five Brothers, as they recognize the name from their operations on the planet Reach.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 6:14 pm