Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+9
zman007playr
foxyfoxy90
Manny
Doctor Jensen
Shad0wChas3r
I_IRONMAN_I
Bad John
Impanther
It's Kruger
13 posters

Character Database

RangerHawk
    RangerHawk

Character Database - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Database

Post  RangerHawk April 2nd 2014, 12:03 am

Classification

Military Classification:
    ODST
    Current Legal Name:
    Sgt. Major William Chinault
    Birth Name:
    William Chinault
    Alias:
    Hawk, Doc
    Species:
    Human
    Birthdate:
    Affiliation:
    UNSC Navy-Attached to the Marines
    Background and Heritage

Birth Planet:
    Earth, grew up on Mars
    Background:
    Born into a proud military family with a legacy going back to the resource wars of the 21st century. Joined the Navy at age 17, as was family tradition, spent three years with the home fleet. Joined the ODST's at age 20.
    Physical Description

Race:
    Caucasian
    Eye Color:
    Grey
    Hair Color:
    Black
    Height:
    6'5"
    Weight:
    245Lbs
    Prominent Features:
    Large frame. Excellent physical strength and agility.
    Equipment

Weapons
    MA5K, M6D, BR55HBSR, SRS99 Series Rifle.
    Trained in all UNSC infantry and mounted weaponry.
    Armor

Class:
    ODST
    Helmet:
    ODST
    Color:
    Black
    Markings:
    White Christian cross on either shoulder.

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty:
    Marksman, combat corpsman
    Notable
    Large scar running diagonally from left to right, stretching from temple to chin. Caused by a helmet failure in 2524 fighting insurrectionist on redacted outer colony world.
    Combat Success Rate:
    85%
    Personality

Disposition:
    The Sgt. Major is known for being calm under all situations and only speaking when required to do so. He takes the death of his men very hard and remembers every face. The Sgt. Major has been diagnosed with PTSD, Anxiety, and Clinical Depression. Medical officials have recommended his forced retirement but his efficiency as a leader and the overall state of the war with the Covenant have kept him in front line service.  
    Political Alignment:
    Loyal to the UNSC
    Fears:
    HEV Failure
    Legacy

Accomplishments:
    Served in numerous campaigns on multiple worlds. He is credited with saving over 250 men as a combat corpsman over his career. Has been offered promotion many times but has refused. He is quoted as saying, "I'm not going to fly a desk, either I'll be dead or the war will be over before I leave my men."
    Spouse:
    Divorced
    Children:
    Fraternal Twins. Names:
    Redacted
    Redacted
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 4th 2014, 9:11 pm

Hi there RangerHawk, and allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Database!

I know this isn't an introduction thread, so I'll just leave it short and sweet.

As for your character: William Chinault. I've read over him, and I like his design very much, you've put some great thought into him as a character, and I'm eager to see how you tell his story!
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr April 6th 2014, 6:24 pm

Welcome Hawk, looks like I'll be the second one to welcome you here.  And always good to see another ODST around here :)love the character
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 8th 2014, 12:25 am

Welcome Rangerhawk! Hopefully you'll stick around with us for a while!
    General Ryan
    General Ryan

Post  General Ryan April 16th 2014, 8:02 pm

I have decided to entirely scrap what I used to do due to total incompatibility with Halo's official timeline as it stands so I am now writing info for some new characters who may appear in stories.

Classification

Military Classification: UNSC Army, Special Forces, Arctic Corps

Current Legal Name: Ryan R. Ryan

Birth Name: Ryan  *****

Alias/Nicknames: Ryan, R's, R, R-Cubed, 3R, R^3

Species: Human

Birthdate: 2497

Affiliation: UNSC

Background and Heritage

Birth Planet: Earth

Background: Lower-Class family living within the New England region of the US

Physical Description

Race: White/Western European/Various West-Euro(mostly Irish traits)

Eye Color: Blue-Grey (not due to age; genetically very greyish eyes)

Hair Color: Dirty-Blonde

Height: 5'8

Weight: 125 LBS

Prominent Features: Ryan has to wear massive glasses to overcome vision issues he has had since his birth (severe Far-Sightedness).

Equipment
    Rucksack w/ various arctic gear (Sometimes)
    Jetpack (Sometimes)
    Neural Implants

Weapons
    Modified Arctic Assault Rifle
    Modified Arctic Sniper Rifle
    Arctic Battle Rifle
    Modified Arctic Magnum

Armor

Class:
    Siberian Coat (woven in Carbon Nanotubes for full armor protection)

Helmet:
    Ushanka (woven in Carbon Nanotubes for maximum protection)

Color: Arctic Camo

Markings: Maine Coon (Badge on Ushanka)

Details: Armor serves for best protection in Arctic conditions, rated to protect ground soldiers in temperatures as low as -75 Degrees Celsius

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty: Arctic Combat, Arctic Tactics

Notable: During the battle of Earth, Commander Ryan (Commander due to his service over a long period of time/good performance in colder conditions) lead Arctic Troops to defend Antarctica from the Covenant. Ended up as founder/General of the Arctic Corps

Combat Success Rate: Extremely successful but relies quite heavily on tactics as he is physically on the smaller and weaker side

Personality: INTJ

Political Alignment: Social Democrat

Notable Traits: Seems to handle the cold quite well, but anything above 25 Degrees Celsius and he can't handle it.

Fears: Hot weather, High temperatures

Legacy: Ryan formed what would become the Arctic Corps

Accomplishments: Ryan lead the defense of Antarctica as a Commander and was then promoted to General of the new founded Arctic Corps for his valiant defense.

Spouse: None

Children: Ryan Jr. (Cloned illegally)

Last edited by General Ryan on April 16th 2014, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small Update)
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther July 17th 2014, 5:34 pm

Iwas thinking of putting Cipher and Alaina's profiles up but with Cipher think Blade but younger and Alaina is still by technicality zman's O.C. even if I put her in my stories with Cipher.
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr July 17th 2014, 6:50 pm

Dude, I give you complete control over her. Looking back, she's probably the one thing that i wish I'd have done differently. Just try to flesh her out a bit more than i did eh? Razz
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther July 17th 2014, 7:15 pm

zman007playr wrote:Dude, I give you complete control over her.  Looking back, she's probably the one thing that i wish I'd have done differently.  Just try to flesh her out a bit more than i did eh? Razz

Well we know she is a feirce warrior turned caring lover and loving mother already. Well the Database veterans do anyway.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 18th 2014, 11:51 pm

Revamped version of John. Planning a Reboot of his series starting with current day (for Halo, I mean)

Classification

Military Classification: John F-069

Current Legal Name: Blake W. Johnson

Birth Name: John Blackwell

Alias: Recovery Agent Six, Freelancer

Species: Human, Spartan III

Birthdate: June 9th, 55XX

Affiliation: UNSC, ONI

Background and Heritage

Birth Planet: Ganymede

Background: Orphaned during an orbital bombardment, John's previous life is fairly standard for a Spartan III. He was little more than a vengeful orphan who underwent brutal training and augmentation in order to take a shot at the Covenant for bombarding his homeworld and murdering his family. John survived brutal suicide missions, elevating his status to Headhunter, given more advanced SPI armor with VISR and energy shielding (he declined active camo, as it often overheated, and he viewed it as cheating).

Fast witted and intelligent, John carried out tasks with brutal efficiency, and worked well with whoever he was fielded. He survived multiple injuries, and lost several partners due to death or crippling wounds, forcing him to constantly cycle squadmates.

When the war ended, there was little place left for him, until ONI approached him for a job opportunity. At first, he was merely a test dummy for newer, lighter forms of Mjolnir armor, until he was asked to work as a Recovery Agent, someone to scout forerunner and covenant encampments, abandoned or otherwise, or perform wetwork, search and rescue, or reclamation of ONI property when necessary. With little else to do with his life, and fairly jaded to the prospect of living normally as a citizen, John accepted and now works under the supervision of Dr. Billie-Jean Bailey, an ONI operative known for ingenuity, invention, personally hand-making suits of armor to suit the Agent's needs, and personally walking her agents through their missions, often to an annoying or "mothering" degree.

John has been very vocal regarding his experiences with both the UNSC and the Covenant, and his off color remarks, commentary, complaints, or exclamations are often documented.

"Why don't you just put a goddamned X-Ray in my visor? I'm tired of coming around a corner and almost getting killed. At least install an MRI so I can know if the grunt I plugged is faking or not."

Physical Description

Race: African American

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Prominent Features: Horizontal scar across chin.

Equipment

Weapons

M7 Submachine Gun
    BR55 Battle Rifle
    M6C SOCOM Pistol

Armor

Class: Mjolnir Gen 2, Heavily Modified V Varient (Current)
    Semi Powered Infiltration Armor (Formerly)

Helmet: EVA (UA Reinforcements, VISR Integration)

Color: Dark brown with silver trim.

Markings: A yellow smiley face on the shoulder pauldron, Identification information on the right vambrace.

Details: Built from scratch by Dr. Bailey using technology gleaned from all aspects of Mjolnir's operation history, designed for long outings with comfort and livability in mind.

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty: Recovery and mid-range combat, small arms fire, hand to hand combat.

Combat Success Rate: 96%

Personality

Disposition: A rare mixture of cynicism, alertness, curiosity, and credulousness makes him perfect for ONI's somewhat strange needs, and his somewhat exotic job assignments. He can come off as a bit eccentric, and can be excitable when presented with useful technology, but in combat he remains grounded and in the moment, carrying out orders efficiently and defending himself with brutal combat know-how.

Political Alignment: None.

Notable Traits: He is also exceptional in close quarters combat, as well as negotiation. He has a huge admiration for Master Chief, Miranda and Jacob Keyes, and Sargent Johnson. He enjoys thorn beast cone, and other covenant foods that are non-toxic to humans.

Fears: He is somewhat nervous when around drones. Once he was carried and dropped off of a cliff by one, resulting in partial blindness in his right eye. When given the choice of shooting or negotiating with drones, he often shoots first.

Legacy

Accomplishments: He's survived the worst of the covenant war, while performing the most dangerous of assignments. He has sabotaged entire wraith battalions, assassinated hardened field generals both incognito and in open one-on-one combat, destroyed Scarabs where entire battalions of marines failed, downed a column of Liches by crashing them against one another, and that is the tip of the iceberg where his career is concerned.

Were his achievements made public, he would likely be deemed one of the many unsung war heroes of the Spartan Program.

Spouse: N/A

Children:N/A
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 19th 2014, 6:24 pm

Bad John wrote:Revamped version of John. Planning a Reboot of his series starting with current day (for Halo, I mean)

Classification

For the sake of space, I only quoted the above. Few things;

1. HOLY FUCK! John has definitely changed a bit.

2. His name is Blake? That's new.

3. For a III, he did pretty goddamn good xD !

I look forward to seeing the revamp of John's story, though I already have this feeling that there will be lesser interaction between John and the rest of the Database characters. Which is perfectly fine, it'll just be strange at first.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 19th 2014, 7:32 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Bad John wrote:Revamped version of John. Planning a Reboot of his series starting with current day (for Halo, I mean)

Classification

I look forward to seeing the revamp of John's story, though I already have this feeling that there will be lesser interaction between John and the rest of the Database characters. Which is perfectly fine, it'll just be strange at first.

Blake is a pseudonym. He and the other remaining IIIs in his little corner of ONI's recovery group will live under false names when in public, and passed off as Spartan IVs. That way the Spartan IIIs can be employed without catching any flak. A unique way to cover their asses.

His "name" is legally Blake W. Johnson, but he answers to John around co-workers. If he doesn't trust you, or he's being asked to maintain the facade, he'll go by Blake, but he hates the name.

There will be familiar aspects to his previous stories, (Like Bailey, repurposed into an ONI operative, Maura, and the others) and he'll probably be given tasks that put him on the same side as Blaine and the others, but I've decided to make his story more "believable" in universe, which means no more Freelancers. Lol. I'm sure nobody who liked my old stuff will be too put off. John himself will be a bit more jaded and bitter, but that's because his role in the universe wasn't as glorious, and it was MUCH harder. No Mjolnir until Gen 2. He only had SPI, and a rapidly thinning number of friends.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 19th 2014, 7:49 pm

Makes total sense, and I hope you don't feel as though I'm forcing you to work with Blaine or the others by any means. I like the idea that he's like a Black Ops kind of Spartan III now. Not that he wasn't before, but now that the Freelancers are no longer a thing, instead it's been a part of him the whole time.

It'd be interesting to see what you come up with. I do find it neat that everyone that still attends here that was here from the beginning has decided to revamp now that we've 'improved' from years ago. Especially in light of the refurbished Halo 2 that came out with the Master Chief collection.

However, I am confused by what you mean 'Believable' in Universe in regards to the Freelancers. I had always thought it was Bailey, who had a substantial influence on ONI affairs, secretly running peace bringing missions in the background to other Galactic species. Whereas Parangonsky and Osman's rule as ONI Director would have Humanity destroy all the others in a dick measuring contest.

In other words, I thought it was pretty believable, but I did enjoy the brief bits where John and the Freelancers acted as heroes in a goofy sense. But again, a fresh new peek into a different look at John will be very interesting, and I would be lying if I didn't say I was excited.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther November 26th 2014, 8:58 pm

Bad John wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:

Classification

Blake is a pseudonym. He and the other remaining IIIs in his little corner of ONI's recovery group will live under false names when in public, and passed off as Spartan IVs. That way the Spartan IIIs can be employed without catching any flak. A unique way to cover their asses.

His "name" is legally Blake W. Johnson, but he answers to John around co-workers. If he doesn't trust you, or he's being asked to maintain the facade, he'll go by Blake, but he hates the name.

There will be familiar aspects to his previous stories, (Like Bailey, repurposed into an ONI operative, Maura, and the others) and he'll probably be given tasks that put him on the same side as Blaine and the others, but I've decided to make his story more "believable" in universe, which means no more Freelancers. Lol. I'm sure nobody who liked my old stuff will be too put off. John himself will be a bit more jaded and bitter, but that's because his role in the universe wasn't as glorious, and it was MUCH harder. No Mjolnir until Gen 2. He only had SPI, and a rapidly thinning number of friends.

I will miss the fun loving occasional smartass John.
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness December 25th 2014, 6:39 am

This post will be replaced by my new edited character sheet, though I might need to do som research on some things halo, that's unless you guys know everything.

Ps I am more active during summer

Classification

Military Classification: Angel-H96

Current Legal Name: hope filled angel

Birth Name: Edward Hope Hutto (hut-o)

Alias: hope

Species: human caucasian spartan-III

Birthdate: 2531 Nov 7

Affiliation: [for hire]

Background and Heritage

Birth Planet: he wasn't born on a planet, he was born on a space ship

Background: His life was happy, he had a brother and a sister, they all played happily. one day they ended up on a ship on vacation, He was only 7 at the time, the ship was attacked and boreded, he didn't know what was going on at the time, though when he thinks back on it he remembers that his family was hidding in their room, but one of the attackers found them, shooting all of them but him, he was taken captive and taken to some unknown planet. It was there that he grew up and trained along side others.

Physical Description

Race: caucasian

Eye Color: Dark blue, nearly a blackish color, in the right lighting it kinda sparckles

Hair Color: His hair is short and Black

Height: 6'11"

Weight: 397

Prominent Features: metal right arm and scar on his face by an energy sword, his eyes hold an almost revengful dangerus look, topped with some hope.

Equipment

Weapons A special shotgun, the clip size has been extended and the but of the gun has a built in Blade (all by Hopes hand) and a sniper rifle that carries 6 shots instead of ten, the drawback of this is the weapons barrel has a silencer which lessens the damage but makes it more quite.

ArmorMJOLNIR Powered Assault ArmorS

Class: variant

Helmet:scout MK VI

Color: jet black and blood red, Visor a normal pitch black.

Markings: His shoulder pads and chest plate, unlike the normal version, are modified to fit his uses and combat style. The shoulder pads instead are in a pointed shape but have small spikes poking out and to the sides of it making it look like a reverse shark bite. His chest plate is a rectangle like plate, though with spikes where the edges are and along the plates, lines are carved into it to make it look like a computer program kind of thing (dont know how to explain) His helmet has been modified to hold three rounds on each side, mostly used for his sniper rifle.

Details: Noticiable details include that the Visor flashes at times, mostly when he is very very pissed, his armor is specialy hand modified and contiues to be modified to help him.

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty: His specialty is tech and long range combat to up close, he has special modified weapons to help him in these fields.

Notable combat data: he has been in a few fights, very little but he has been practicing as much as he can with his combat and tech skills, he has yet to meet an shot that can best him and prgram that can block him. His combat data show his close quarters combat is increadible, he has yet to lose a fight to his mates and training program. His long range data is eaqualy increadible, he has not missed a shot so far in bets, training, competitions, the only time he misses is when Maliha is pestering him.

Combat Success Rate: 99%

Personality

Disposition: Keeps mostly to himself, he will share things with the ones he trusts for quite some time, he is very caring and protective but will get the mission done and saving their friends while doing so.

Political Alignment: None

Notable Traits: tactical supporter/hacker

Fears:losing love ones, friends, and team mates

Legacy

Accomplishments: His only know Accomplishment is his high abilitiy to hack anything and to make near inmpossible shots.

Spouse: Maliha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Classification

Military Classification:Maliha-S97

Current Legal Name: Maliha

Birth Name: Shara Lexi kelling

Alias:mal

Species:human

Birthdate: 2530 Nov 19

Affiliation: [for hire]

Background and Heritage

Birth Planet: earth

Background: she was taken from her family when she was a year old, she was wearing her mothers Necklace when she was taken, she barely remembers them and for most of her life she has been trained.

Physical Description

Race:Caucasian

Eye Color: light blue almost a creamy white

Hair Color: brown nearly black hair, usually when she has the time, has died different colors into it.

Height:7'2"

Weight: 187

Prominent Features: she has a scar on her shoulder and scars from training accidents, one of her eyes are lighter then the other but no one really catches it, the scars look like they are deep and painful, though she rarely takes her clothing off so no one really knows they are there

Equipment

Weapons: Regular Assault rifle and modified (by hope) pistol

Armor: assault armor MK IV

Class: Security variant

Helmet: Security

Color:A dark purple and pink, hard to notice if you glance

Markings: she has a fairy and dragon scratched into her armor, other then that its the normal armor

Details:armor has a big slice down the side from being hit with a energy sword from a elite, though its more of a dent into the armor

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty: CQC, and history and eplosives

Notable combat Data: she has been eaqual to Hope in combat, always ending in a draw, her gunsmanship could use a bit of work but gets the job done, she knows basically everything about history and can recall any piece of equipment, old or relitivly new.

Personality

Disposition: loves to talk a lot and loves explosives, she makes word play that mostly involves explosives.

Political Alignment: None

Notable Traits: very cunning and tactical explosives expert

Fears:losing fights,losing hope the spartan, and loved ones

Legacy

Accomplishments: she has learned hot to take down nearly a whole bulding with one placement of explosives, her close quarters combat is equal to Hopes though the always fight on who won.

Spouse: Hope

Here are the two main Characters, I am going to be changing their stories a bit but the next five are soon to come
    Miss valintine
    Miss valintine

Post  Miss valintine February 16th 2015, 1:48 am

Classification

Military Classification: Searra-947

Current Legal Name: Elizabeth nilton

Birth Name: lizzy bringington

Alias: Alasha

Species: Human

Birthdate: Classified (Need research so she is not to young or old)

Affiliation: Crimson shadow (Own group)

Background and Heritage

Birth Planet: Earth

Background: She was born into the spartan program, training and practing all the time to please her parents and leaders. She has been trained in every field, learning by her self on many of them. When the government didn't see her as useful she decided to mak her own group. Being issued a ship by her closes friends and family.

Physical Description

Race: cacasion

Eye Color: A deep purple color, eye slit like a feline. (Geneticaly modified)

Hair Color: A died black collor, natrual brunete.

Height: 7 feet

Weight: 190 without the suit

Prominent Features: strong and firm jaw bone, thick body type.

Equipment

Weapons

Armor

Class: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/Stalker a MJOLNIR [GEN2] variant used by SPARTAN-IV personnel. It is loosely based on technology recovered from Jiralhanae Stalkers and is manufactured by Naphtali Contractor Corporation.

Helmet:  stalker

Color: A deep forest green, black visor, small pink details.

Markings: N/A

Details: Scratches from training and combat, spread across the armor

Relevant Combat Data

Specialty: Short and medium range

Notable

Personality

Disposition: She is a nice natured person to her friends and family, She is also stricked and dangerous to her enemies

Political Alignment: classified

Notable Traits: Her eyes are also notiable, mentioned above. Her hands are very soft but has a strong grip.

Fears: She is afraid of Snakes and Spiders.

Legacy

Accomplishments: N/A (Nothing noticable

Spouse: N/A

Children: N/A

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 3:38 am