Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
Bad John
foxyfoxy90
6 posters

Foxy Breakdown

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Foxy Breakdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Foxy Breakdown

Post  Manny August 10th 2013, 1:33 pm

Kruger 2521 wrote:People also seem to forget the part of the Spu stoy where I tried to give the fool advice and he told me off, told on me to Shadow, and then proceeded to make a shitty, interesting story that faded into obscurity weeks after telling me he was a legit writer with novels released.

Sorry. I just get so angry whenever I think about it... I just... I just wanna send Spartans on a planet and then blow it up!
    ...Or people like me never knew about it.

I can't look at Shadow's PMs you know!

And I just thought he was being a bit too sensitive. But now that is has come to light he said he was a legit writer...he just seems cocky in retrospect.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r August 10th 2013, 2:22 pm

Manny wrote:
    Kruger 2521 wrote:People also seem to forget the part of the Spu stoy where I tried to give the fool advice and he told me off, told on me to Shadow, and then proceeded to make a shitty, interesting story that faded into obscurity weeks after telling me he was a legit writer with novels released.

Sorry. I just get so angry whenever I think about it... I just... I just wanna send Spartans on a planet and then blow it up!
    ...Or people like me never knew about it.

I can't look at Shadow's PMs you know!

And I just thought he was being a bit too sensitive. But now that is has come to light he said he was a legit writer...he just seems cocky in retrospect.
    Uh, it's pronounced; 'Douchebag'.

He demanded I banned Vale for saying negative things about his story. I told him to calm down and take the advice, and that's when he left.

I hadn't forgotten Vale.

Edit: Just realized this wasn't the discuss anything topic, but rather it was Foxy's thread to share with us the Universe Foxy came up with. Any and all further discussion must be moved to the Discuss Anything thread.

Further discussion in this topic must be related to Foxy or the Universe they have created.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger August 10th 2013, 7:59 pm

Good point. Anyways, Foxy, I have to say, extremely creative universe you got there. Can't wait to see how that'll play into your stories.
    foxyfoxy90
    foxyfoxy90

Post  foxyfoxy90 August 10th 2013, 10:59 pm

@Kruger2521   Thank you I'm trying to improve upon it more and add more things. Starting stories is always the hard part for me. :<  

@Shadow  X3 I didn't even notice.It's alright I love to hear about "trolls" the good part about them is you see what mistakes they make so you don't have to make them yourself. :3

I have a little more dirt to add to this. I feel I have left a few clans out that need reconnection.

In "halo" (referring to the universe as that) there are no medics in clans instead there is a large medical based clan called Angel Clan. They are very well trained in all fields of medical science. Angel Clan is neutral to all other clans and are called on the spot when needed. (Note: Mostly all of them are equipped with jet packs) Once summoned they will revived fallen Spartans and save there lives. They sometimes charge points in order to show up. (gotta make a living to ya know this isn't charity work.)
    Also it is to be known that they are in no way safe from getting injured themselves, I mean, if you saw someone healing your enemy wouldn't you stop them? In other words they get the crap kicked out them most of the time, but if you hurt an Angel they are less likely to show up when you're in trouble. So Double edged sword if you will?

Changing to the HighWay there is one clan that is notorious for using the HighWay and they are the Cobra Clan. They are the only ones strong enough (or dumb enough) to use the HighWay.

Sempai Ninjas. The SN are a group of vagabonds that have joined together (not in a clan) to carry out missions.  ( I am planing to post some of the script I made a while back about a machinema I wanted to do about the sempai ninjas Very Happy)

Last edited by foxyfoxy90 on August 10th 2013, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh)
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John August 11th 2013, 12:28 am

Are weapons and armor the same?
    foxyfoxy90
    foxyfoxy90

Post  foxyfoxy90 August 11th 2013, 7:22 am

Bad John wrote:Are weapons and armor the same?
    Most of the time yes, but they use more covanet based weapons. UNSC type of rifles are considered old skool. :3
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny August 11th 2013, 4:13 pm

Has MJOLNIR been changed in any way?

As far as I know, when two Spartans produce a child it is usually superior to most children their age. Such is the case with the Spartan I's children. Spartan Is are like Sargent Johnson, in case you didn't know.

HOWEVER, Spartans are able to use MJOLNIR because of their augmentations, specifically their muscles and bones I assume.

Spartan children may be born with slightly better muscles than normal children, but you aren't born with the skeletal structure seen in Spartan IIs and IIIs.

So do they still use MJOLNIR, and if they do has it been changed or do only a select few use it?
    foxyfoxy90
    foxyfoxy90

Post  foxyfoxy90 August 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

Manny wrote:Has MJOLNIR been changed in any way?

As far as I know, when two Spartans produce a child it is usually superior to most children their age. Such is the case with the Spartan I's children. Spartan Is are like Sargent Johnson, in case you didn't know.

HOWEVER, Spartans are able to use MJOLNIR because of their augmentations, specifically their muscles and bones I assume.

Spartan children may be born with slightly better muscles than normal children, but you aren't born with the skeletal structure seen in Spartan IIs and IIIs.

So do they still use MJOLNIR, and if they do has it been changed or do only a select few use it?
    They use a armor heavily based on MJOLNIR. Each set of armor is specially designed to bring out the best of their abilities. Spartan DNA is altered to the finest point so they can handle being in armor with out injury. Augmentation is implanted into them at the age of 1 when they are fully grown. This when they get there armor. Most of the designs are similar to UNSC especially after the spartan exchange program began.  Their armor can be take off very easily with little to no effort as it goes into a zero suit. When zero suit is activated the armor is morphed and pulled into a single spot(usually a large disk that falls off the chest). Also even the AI crystal chip is very similar, however theirs is smaller and is wireless in special situations(such as forced transfer).  

A note on Spartans and their armor is they rarely take it off. The only time it is completely off is when they need to bath, or when they need to eat(usually just their helmet in that case). They even wear it while sleeping. This causes some physical and even physiological problems. Over long periods the body becomes somewhat dependent on the armor, in a simple case the body has a harder time regulating body temperature on it's own.(Sometimes to the point of medical attention must be given) In a physiological manner a spartan may become paranoid about being unarmed and vulnerable to attacks. Quote during the SE Program

RandomUNSCSpartan to Greg "You sleep in your armor? WHY?"
    Greg "Why aren't you? You're at your most vulnerable when you sleep.Someone could just come up and try to kill you at least with your armor on you have a chance!"

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 4:46 am