Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+2
Manny
Bad John
6 posters

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Heroes and Demons OTD Thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroes and Demons OTD Thread.

Post  Bad John April 26th 2013, 6:49 pm

In my normal life, I almost ALWAYS assume the worst. I tend to act relaxed because I hate being dramatic, but in my head I'm a nervous wreck. Sad

Glad you're gonna live and stuff. I'm pretty sure Japan is way different from...death and stuff.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 26th 2013, 6:51 pm

Hahaha. Well, no worries man. You just missed out on the conversation about my mission I guess. Haha. Jeez. You could have pm'd me though if you thought that was the case. I would have said something.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 26th 2013, 7:03 pm

Yeah...that would have saved a bit of worrying. Lol.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 26th 2013, 7:14 pm

CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Nice chapter, Morgan. Wasn't expecting anything outta you today. Razz

Let's begin the next day.

Remember to post the date on the next post.

Early morning. 6 or 7ish.

Jordan would be getting checked up and repaired by Saffore, Marie, and a small tech crew. He's an early riser.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 26th 2013, 8:12 pm

Alejandro would most likely rise with the aid of an alarm clock or somebody waking him up.
    Deep sleeper, and turning takes a lot of energy out of him.

So yeah. Who's next?
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r April 26th 2013, 8:17 pm

Felt like the timing was right for Bryce to give some confidence back to Jordan. That, and my sister is sleeping well, and the cavalry has arrived *parents to help*.

It's so strange, when I was younger, she was my caretaker when I was sick, like, deathly sick with pnemonia. Now I guess it's my turn to return the favor.
    dragon of darkness
    dragon of darkness

Post  dragon of darkness April 26th 2013, 8:41 pm

oh and the point to my character mason is he is a mystery
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 26th 2013, 8:59 pm

Ah, ok.

I'm going to write up the next bit, if that's alright.

Edit: Not sure what to write... Breakfast?
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 26th 2013, 10:36 pm

He could meet some of the staff, eat, get a physical, chat with Sam, anything's cool.

Actually, I could get the ball rollin', if you want.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 26th 2013, 11:07 pm

Hm... That might be best. Alejandro's a deep sleeper anyways.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 1:53 am

Good stuff. I'm super busy tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be posting much. I want to see you post Manny. You got this man! Get it in gear son! Haha.

Also, Angel, do you even pay attention to our advice? Doesn't seem like it. I hope you'll listen to us; we're trying to help. I seriously didn't understand the part you wrote in the story as well...
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 3:49 pm

FINE! FINE! Fine. I'm joining in this story thread. I'll read EVERYTHING later when I'm done editing something. I'll just assume to put my character's stats here. bounce
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 3:51 pm

Kruger 2521 wrote:FINE! FINE! Fine. I'm joining in this story thread. I'll read EVERYTHING later when I'm done editing something. I'll just assume to put my character's stats here. bounce
    Yo we need an Asian girl on our team.

We have white, black, and Hispanic men. We need someone to represent females AND Asians! You can do it Vale!

Lol jk. You don't have to if you don't want to.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 4:14 pm

He's black/white mix, like ALL of my characters.

Do note, however, that every one of my characters have a few selections of personalities of mine.

Will is kindness, mercy, frustration, and sadness.

Vance is wrath, anger, skill, sarcasm, and ruthlessness.

I've yet to decide on this guy's.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 4:23 pm

Oh yeah, for everyone else, I AM working on a post right now. It's about a quarter done?

I've been studying for my physics test as of late.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 4:32 pm

Name: Vincent Vice

Alias: Vince

Voltaire (VOLt- AIR) (Super-bro name)

Powers and Abilities:

-He's a lot like early-on-in-the-cartoon-movie-Hercules. He's got a skinnier build but he's not crazy strong. Like, a semi-truck is his lifting/throwing limit.
    -His powers are slightly based off of Alex Mercer's, but a little different. He has a small, fleshy growth on his left shoulder that expands to his arm to be used as various weapons, such as a claw hand (Personal favorite), a whip-claw, spiked knuckles, climbing hands (Small spikes that protrude from his palm and fingers to allow him to climb onto flat surfaces), and a torso-sized shield.
    -Uses a mask to hide his identity. If given time to prepare, will use his military combat gear.

Example

Backstory: During his tours in the military, Vince was ordered to fake his own death in order to join Task Force 916 (TF-916). During this time, he recieved the best of his government's training and worked on the highest, and most direct orders from the Penis-face President. One of which was security of a super-soldier project involving a enhancing virus that would manipulate the body to unlock 100% control of the physical abilities of humans while also adding to that with the viruses own strengths. After several failures, a successful strain was created and Vince was conscripted as a test subject.

He died.

He doesn't know how, but he awoke on a trade boat to the states with no memory from after the painful application of the virus.

He has 100% control over it and has figured out how to live an average life in the city. However, since the world had changed a lot in the 10+ years he was "Dead", and all the bad in the world could use his abilities.

Luckily for him, the other superheroes in the world throw the government's eyes off of his oddly familiar powers.

His mask, a re-painted TF-916 mask, is a bullet-proof full-face mask painted various shades of grey, as opposed to the black and red of the Force.

He not only has the infected powers on one arm, but it can read to any part of the body to maximize muscular strength of damage reduction in that area for a short amount of time, but he uses a large combat knife he keeps on his boot and a .50 Cal handgun.

The name, Voltaire (After the French philosopher) was picked by Vince because of his respect of the man's work.

Examples: He turns and sees a guy shoot, his growth would leave his arm and go to his torso to protect his body from the penetration of the impact, but not the force; or it could jump to his feet to allow him to jump far from the bullet's path; or focus on his arm and make a shield to protect completely from it.

Weakness: There is no proven way to turn "off" his growth, but he cannot protect multiple things at once from several angles.

Last edited by Kruger 2521 on April 27th 2013, 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I mean, Yolo, right?)
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 27th 2013, 4:38 pm

Not bad.

The growth's versatility is similar to Jordan's utility arm.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 4:45 pm

It's only so bit. About Vince's torso-size. So no over-powered body armor. Which is why he uses military combat gear. I forgot to add, if he isn't given a little time to prepare for a combat situation, then he has an "outfit" in a backpack he carries with him: Jeans, black tee-shirt, half-zipped jacket, his mask, some combat gloves, and some kneepads.

And John, don't B.S. me. Give me honest criticism. Goes for all of you, don't patronize me. If you need to say "Yo, bitch. OP as fuck you fuckin' fucker fuck!" Than I'll edit accordingly and bang your mother! king
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 27th 2013, 4:54 pm

Actually, I meant it literally at face value.

If he wears blue, that's fine.

If he has a red cape, it's iffy.

But if he put a big red S on his chest and was named Clark Schment, then I'd call bullshit.

I saw a SIMILARITY, nothing more. Razz
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 5:16 pm

Um... Vale...

I think 'Murica doesn't exist on this Earth. Me and Morgan decided to call it the "United Provinces of New England".

Originally it was a joke since I said "let's mess up 'Murica with the Demon's rampage so I don't feel bad". Then Morgan said to NOT do that, but he was being sarcastic. His sarcasm flew over my head and I came up with the UPNE.

He said he liked the idea, and no one objected... So I assume that 'Murica doesn't exist.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

Fudge. KAY!
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger April 27th 2013, 5:20 pm

There. fix'd.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 5:52 pm

First of all, I laughed when I saw your reason for editing, Vale. Swagmaster. Anyways, what exactly does the growth in Voltaire do? It wasn't completely clear on that. A good character though. I'll make those criticisms after you explain and then bang YOUR mother. Very Happy
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny April 27th 2013, 5:59 pm

The UNPE doesn't have a "penis faced President".

They have a boss Prime Minister.
    Doctor Jensen
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Doctor Jensen April 27th 2013, 6:02 pm

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Dictator or GTFO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 12:12 pm