Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

2 posters

Godzilla: Gods and Demons

Impanther
    Impanther

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Empty Godzilla: Gods and Demons

Post  Impanther April 22nd 2017, 7:31 pm

Prologue: Gods of Earth

Gods, revered across many cultures for their power. They rarely interacted with mortals with out some sort of Agenda. There was a time when many gods were worshipped but those gods are dead and forgotten except for those who have gone into hiding.

The first strike by what are now known as the new demons came as a surprise. We were completely caught off guard and we were unprepared for what was to come. Our weapons were powerless to stop them. The old gods fought bravely but even they were no match for the monsters.

By the time the new demons launched their second strike the new gods had appeared. This time we were ready for the new demons and we developed weaponry that put us on even footing with these new gods and new demons.

Author Note: Sorry to anyone who follows a major religion today but most of the deities we have for modern religions are dead, same with most of the deities of any other religion. Basically godhood in this story is a cosmic power that allows one to live forever. The old gods are essentially aliens who have obtained this cosmic power (yes, this includes God, Yaweh, Allah, and Jesus with the first three being aspects of the same being and the last being the half human offspring of the first aspect of said being). The first chapter may be a bit weird with starting off with the main character defeating an old god but there is a reason the main character wins.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Empty Re: Godzilla: Gods and Demons

Post  Impanther April 22nd 2017, 7:58 pm

Type-3 Kiryu V.S. Anubis

A giant dinosaurian robot walks through the remains of a city. Its silver armor contrasts with the dark clouds in the sky. The blue and silver flight pack and cannons on its back compliment the four rail guns and two maser swords attached to its arms.

"Kiryu reporting," announces the pilot over the radio as an ominous atmosphere settles over the area, "no signs of survivors but I have a very bad feeling about this, the damage here was not caused by new demons or new gods."

Kiryu continues his search as the three rows of metallic dorsal scutes ending with a crest on the head slice through the thick black smoke.

"Kiryu hold, replies a voice over the radio as a beam of light cuts through the clouds, "we are detecting a massive amount of evergy in the area."

"Kiryu holding," responds Kiryu's pilot as the flight pack opens near the shoulders into a pair of shoulder mounted rocket launchers, "It is not new god or new demon energy."

Kiryu activates the maser sword on its right arm as a giant humanoid in platinum armor with a helmet shaped like a jacka;'s head descends from the sky.

"I am Anubis," announces the giant as he summons a staff, "god of death, prepare for destruction."

Anubis slams his staff on the grund and an energy dome forms in a twenty mile radius of the two combatants.

"Kiryu engaging," announces the pilot as orange flames shoot out from the flight pack, "we will see if we can handle the power of a god."

Kiryu slices at Anubis who spins his staff in a circle to create a very powerful burst of wind. Kiryu's yellow accents turn red as the machine grabe Anubis's staff.

"You are strong for a machine aren't you?," asks Anubis as Kiryu begins to push him backwards, "Too bad that . . . YOU WILL DIE!"

"I am not a machine," replies Kiryu's pilot over the loudspeaker as the left hand's maser sword activates, "we are not a machine, we are strong, WE are one mind, AND WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

Kiryu slams the maser sword into Anubis's staff causing it to snap in half. Anubis's eyes begin to glow red as Kiryu prepares to strike with both maser swords.

"No one has ever damaged me, my armor, or my weapons before," remarks anubis as he fires two red beams from his eyes that only seem to slow Kiryu's advance, "If humans can overpower a god like me then they are worthy of being saved."

Anubis begins to relax as Kiryu slashes at him with twin maser swords. Anubis closes his eyes for the strike but it never hits.

"What's wrong?" asks Kiryu's pilot as the maser swords stop in an x just short of Anubis's neck, "Are you giving up already?" FIGHT ME, FIGHT ME AND STOP BEING A COWARD!"

"Admitting that you have lost is far braver than continuing to fight for nothing, replies Anubis as Kiryu's chest opens to reveal three maser cannons, "you have won, finish me off and truly obtain the power of a god."

"well said," responds Kiryu's pilot as the triple maser charges up, "firing hyper maser."

Kiryu's maser swords slice through Anubis's neck as a lightning like beam from the cannon in Kiryu's chest hits Anubis's chest. Kiryu relaxes as the red accents change back to yellow. As Anubis's body falls it begins to disintegrate into yellow particles that begin to flow into Kiryu and its pilot.

"Raptor come in," announces a voice over the radio as energy from the dome begins to flow into the machine and its pilot, "Kiryu report."

"Kiryu reporting," replies Raptor as he activates Kiryu's flight mode, "the old god Anubis appeared, Kiryu and I engaged in battle, we emerged victorious but Anubis disintegrated into a cloud of gold particles that entered Kiryu and myself."

"Wait," responds Raptor's operation commander over the radio as Kiryu races over the land towards its hanger, "you fought an old god and won?"

The scorched landscape disappears as tan colored sand is kicked up by Kiryu. In the distance are large metal structures and a long, black, runway. This is Kiryu's home base.

Author Note: Yeah, I know that fight was pretty short but I promis that not all fights are going to be that short. The next few new gods to ascend will be Type 1-B M.O.G.U.E.R.A., Type-2 Super Mecha Godzilla, and Type-4 Mecha Ghidorah, and King Ghidorah (the heroic one from GMK). Scratch what I said about Ghidorah vs Orochi. The Yamato-No-Orochi is the only old beast who will become a new god. He will naturally fight Susanoo-o or however you spell the name.

Last edited by Impanther on April 25th 2017, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John April 24th 2017, 8:48 pm

Robots > Gods
    Represent, Kiryu!
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther April 25th 2017, 12:41 am

Bad John wrote:
    Robots > Gods
    Represent, Kiryu!

Correction, Kiryu is a god.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther April 25th 2017, 5:53 pm

A bit of a teaser for the next chapter and chapter 3:

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgSrw_Bq-ZVrKpo8CBgmahgeIWTTs6RfMOBo3Z2kgM03X8o29icA

Codename: Bear Face

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20140826202546

Type-1A (stolen)

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20120221215443&path-prefix=protagonist

Type-1B

Godzilla: Gods and Demons 3514586-smg

Type-2

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Godzilla_issue_4_cover_by_kaijusamurai-d55bfaf

Kiryu (No, he will not be fighting Godzilla)

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20120707033921

Megagurirus

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20141108184047

Kamacuras
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther April 25th 2017, 7:18 pm

Chapter 3: Type-2 SMG (Super Mechagodzilla) and Type-1B M.O.G.U.E.R.A

Soldiers of various ethnicities wearing black uniforms scramble to their designated positions as the GDA, Global Defense Alliance, Type-3 Kiryu begins its descent onto the runway.

"Raptor sure is being a show off today," remarks a muscular somali soldier with a commander patch on the right shoulder of his uniform, "What do you think Matsumoto Hinata?"

"Perhaps he is Aar," replies the Japanese commander as he equips his red kozane dou gusoku styled armor, "but, kare wa furui kami Anubis to tatakatte katta (he fought the old god Anubis and won)."

"I know," responds Aar as the duo enter a hanger housing a large, silver, robotic mole with a drill on its nose, "but he never goes into battle with back up."

"That is because Kiryu is powerful enough to be back up," remarks a third voice causing the two commanders to turn to the door where a six foot tall caucasian man with blue eyes, short brown hair, a black hat with Kiryu's logo, Kiryu's logo on his left shoulder, and a commander's patch on his right shoulder, "besides, none of the special weapons pilots go into battle with back up, WE are the back up for the soldiers who are fighting out there with weapons that don't do shit to those monsters and without us they would have to rely on the so called good creatures to protect them so excuse me for at least trying to defeat them without needing to call in the regular soldiers.

Before Aar can reply to Raptor alarms begin to sound and warning lights begin to flash.

"Pilots of Type-1B, Type-2, and Type-2," announces a voice over the intercoms as raptor runs out the door while Aar and Hinata enter their machine by lift, "we have a situation that requires all of you Type-4 will remain on standby."

"Raptor reporting," replies Raptor over the radio as Aar and Hinata finish their system checks, "Kiryu's systems are green and ready to fight, wait, why are we glowing gold, what is going on?"

"Raptor, what's wrong?" asks Hinata as their machine begins to glow gold aw well, "Now it is happening to Moguera too."

"Same with Type-2," announces a female voice over the radio as Moguera powers up, "could Kiryu be causing this?"

"What is the situation?," asks Raptor over the radio as the glow intensifies, "The location is Tokyo and a G-Wave has been fired up."

"The stolen Type-1A is attacking Tokyo alongside a Megagurirus and a Kamacuras," replies a female operator as Raptor tells the other pilots to remain calm, "what's going on in there?"

Aar, Hinata, and Type-2's pilot cover their eyes as the glow becomes blinding. When they open their eyes they find themselves hovering over the half destroyed city of Tokyo. Type-2 Super Mechagodzilla, a machine similar to Kiryu but pure silver down to its flight pack and cannons, begins to descend to the city below with the clear blue sky serving to contrast with the destruction below. Before the machine lands a creature that can only be described as a giant black dragonfly with yellow spikes and red eyes crashes through the buildings. The creature is followed by a giant black mantis with yellow eyes.

"Megagurirus and Kamacuras," remarks Raptor over the radio as Moguera begins to descend into the battle below, "but no Type-1A to be seen."

Just as Kiryu begins its descent a rainbow colored laser strikes the right arm from behind. Kiryu turns around to face the Type-1A, another machine similar in design to Kiryu but with much less armor and an older look.

"Well, well," remarks a voice over the radio as Kiryu prepares to fight, "if it isn't Kiryu and its asshole pilot."

"Says the guy who stole the Type-1A," remarks the female pilot of the Type-2 as she fires her machine's cannons at the dragonfly, "you call him an asshole but how many deaths have you caused?"

"Not talking to you," replies the pilot as the Kamacuras flies up and grabs Kiryu with its claw-like arms, "so, Raptor, how does it feel to face death?"

"Shut up," says Raptor with a growl in his voice as Kiryu activates its maser swords, "how dare you show your face after what you did."

"You would betray Earth to these monsters?," asks Aar over the radio as Mogura rams into the dragonfly with its drill nose before ascending towards Kiryu and the Kamacuras, "you and I lost our parents to these monsters brother."

"Keep our parents out of this Aar," replies the Type-1A's pilot as it raises its right arm, "they died because Raptor was not good enough a pilot to save them in time."

"SHUT UP TRAITOR!," roars Raptor as he breaks free from the mantis, "EVEN I AM NOT ABLE TO SAVE EVERYONE!"

Kiryu fires twelve missiles at the Type-1A as Moguera slams into the Kamacuras.

"We have a G-Wave response," announces the female operator from before over the radio as the Type-2 wrestles with Megagurirus, "it is very large and moving quickly."

"It might be Bear Face," replies Hinata as he checks Moguera's systems, "he was sighted around Okinawa yesterday."

"The G-Wave response was half way between Okinawa and Tokyo," replies the operator over the radio as a series of clicks are heard in the background, "G-Wave observers in the area are reporting in, it is Bear Face, and he is moving towards Tokyo quickly, E.T.A 15 minutes."

"He is high-tailing it," responds Raptor as Kiryu punches the Type-1A, "Adjusting for speed the E.T.A is actually five to ten minutes, I could also teleport him but I do not know how I did that though."

"Raptor has ascended," remarks the Type-2's pilot quietly as she realizes the meaning of Raptor's words and the event from earlier, "He does not realize it yet but his victory against Anubis has ascended him into godhood somehow."

"Correction about the E.T.A," announces Raptor with slight panic in his voice as a roar echoes through Tokyo, "The E.T.A is now."
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther May 7th 2017, 9:40 pm

Next chapter coming tomorrow guys.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther May 8th 2017, 9:54 pm

Slight delay, the chapter will be out wednesday instead. I am redefining it.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther May 10th 2017, 4:13 pm

Note: This is a shorter chapter than usual because it is more filler for the next chapter which has two new arrivals and one of them is a very evil one.

Chapter 3: The arrival of Bear Face

A roar echoes through Tokyo as a large brown-gray bear-like dinosaurian creature with mountain-like spikes on its back lumbers towards the raging battle nearby.

"Correction," announces Raptor as Kiryu descends to face the source of the roar," E.T.A is right now."

"The power of the G-Wave," remarks the pilot of Type-1A as his machine slams into Kiryu whose yellow accents turn red, "the power to call on so-called gods and communicate with them."

"Shut your mouth traitor," responds Raptor in a calm voice as Kiryu roars, "Kiryu and I are one, our minds are one, I CALL UPON THE POWER OF ANUBIS TO DESTROY YOU! ACTIVATING G-WAVE LINK TO BEAR FACE."

The massive creature roars as it approaches the Type-1A from behind. Its dorsal scutes start to glow blue alng with a few stripes on its body outlining the gills it uses to breathe underwater.

"Attack," commands Raptor as Bear Face opens his mouth, "attack now."

A blue flame-like breath weapon spews out from Bear Face's mouth and narrowly misses the Type-1A. Kiryu takes the stunned pilot by surprise when it slams into the mech at full force.

"That was a cheap shot," remarks the pilot of the Type-1A as his machine recovers," Do you realize how many of my comrades within the New Gaia Collecive you murdered?"

"Do you realize how many civilians New Gaia has murdered in cold blood?," asks Raptor as Bear Face roars in annoyance, "YOU ARE A FOOL!"

"Activating D-Wave," announces the pilot of the Type-1A as he flies higher into the air, "You have no idea what you are about to face."

"Big signature headed this way," announces Hinata over the radio as the fight moves further away from the trio, "requesting assistance from the Type-4."

"When he says big he does not mean a normal New Demon," remarks Aar over the radio as Kiryu follows the Type-1A, "he means one of the stronger monsters."

"There are only three possibilities as to which one this is," replies the pilot of the Type-2 as her mech joins the battle that is further away, "One of them is scarface but this shows two creatures with the power that Scarface has, the other must be Monster X."

"Deploying Type-4 Mecha Ghidorah," announces the operator over the radio as Kiryu begins to glow gold again, "looks like that glowy thing is happening again for the Type-4."

Note: Did I mention only two new arrivals before

Guess what? Three new arrivals to make the fight even.

A teaser of what is to come:

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20101224213809

Scarface

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20131121224831

Type-4

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Latest?cb=20120912235647

???

Godzilla: Gods and Demons Hqdefault

??? Form 2

Note 2: I am sad, nobody else has commented Crying or Very sad
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther May 16th 2017, 5:17 pm

Chapter 4 coming soon
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther June 13th 2017, 3:38 pm

Still writing Chapter 4.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther July 12th 2017, 6:14 pm

Chapter 4 is currently on hiatus but it has been saved and is nearly complete.

The reason being is that I have a completely new project to work on.

I literally grew up with this franchise. It is a franchise that was released the august a year after I was born and it is a franchise that just had a great movie released.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 6:50 am