Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» TWFF Btyes.
by Bad John November 10th 2017, 1:54 am

» Arrowheads
by Bad John November 9th 2017, 11:30 pm

» Sentinel; Invasion
by Shad0wChas3r November 6th 2017, 8:18 pm

» Writer's Roundtable
by Bad John November 5th 2017, 8:28 pm

» Origins: Reclamation
by Shad0wChas3r November 4th 2017, 6:27 pm

» Discuss Anything
by Manny September 12th 2017, 9:22 pm

» Global Defense Alliance Kaiju Dossier
by Impanther September 3rd 2017, 5:35 pm

» Final battle: Eyes of Noivern: Short story
by Impanther August 20th 2017, 6:21 pm

» New project trailer
by Impanther July 12th 2017, 7:32 pm

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 29 on October 1st 2013, 12:09 am


    Hi, im that one guy

    Share
    avatar
    WOLF

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2015-01-18
    Age : 18
    Location : Thotville, VA

    Hi, im that one guy

    Post  WOLF on January 19th 2015, 12:40 am

    Testing..1,2
    * knocks on microphone *
    Is this thing on?

    Well, HOWDY Y'ALL! Laughing lol!
    I'm new here in town. I moved here from Bungie.net.
    *sighs*
    ( I remember the good ol' days back on the database when I was known as Covee4Runner )

    On any given day you could find me dust collecting, dumpster diving, hunting aliens...,etc. Nothing too exciting. Ya know, all the usual stuff.


    I haven't been on Bungie since 2012, and I was starting to miss all of your pretty faces. Very Happy

    Well, about a week ago ( What a Face ) I logged into the database on b.net and found that it was pretty much a ghost town. All of the stories there were so old that I got a face full of dust everytime I turned the page.

    After several hours of reading those great works of art, I came across a message saying that everyone had left the database and had moved to this fine website here.

    So i packed my bags and hiked my butt all the way to the registration page, where I happily joined the database again.

    The End study geek cheers
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on January 19th 2015, 2:54 am

    WOLF wrote:Testing..1,2
    * knocks on microphone *
    Is this thing on?

    Well, HOWDY Y'ALL! Laughing lol!
    I'm new here in town. I moved here from Bungie.net.
    *sighs*
    ( I remember the good ol' days back on the database when I was known as Covee4Runner )

    On any given day you could find me dust collecting, dumpster diving, hunting aliens...,etc. Nothing too exciting. Ya know, all the usual stuff.


    I haven't been on Bungie since 2012, and I was starting to miss all of your pretty faces. Very Happy

    Well, about a week ago ( What a Face ) I logged into the database on b.net and found that it was pretty much a ghost town. All of the stories there were so old that I got a face full of dust everytime I turned the page.

    After several hours of reading those great works of art, I came across a message saying that everyone had left the database and had moved to this fine website here.

    So i packed my bags and hiked my butt all the way to the registration page, where I happily joined the database again.

    The End study geek cheers

    Good to see you again Covee4Runner, I remember you well. You won't find a bustling village of authors here. But what you will find is a small group of friends that remained loyal to the old Database traditions, still happy as ever to tell stories.

    The decision to move here wasn't easy, but with the deletion of numerous stories on the old site, and the new format; we needed to move out. I led these gentlemen through the internet to this humble little place and made it our new home. I implore you to dig in, enjoy the stories to your heart's content, and perhaps even contribute yourself Very Happy !

    If you don't remember me, I was Shad0wChas3r over there. I think when I last saw you, I was second in command to Splazer, our old 'leader'. That matters little now, my first step is to actually give you a rank, so we don't have to see that white username.

    Again, welcome back! Do enjoy your time here, and have fun.


    _________________


    \\'Boyo\\'

    Thanks for Reading!

    avatar
    WOLF

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2015-01-18
    Age : 18
    Location : Thotville, VA

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  WOLF on January 19th 2015, 10:47 am

    Thank You Shadow

    It's great to be back Exclamation
    avatar
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

    Posts : 1350
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 22
    Location : The Great White North (Canada)

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  Manny on January 19th 2015, 1:42 pm

    Welcome back Covee, or should I refer to you as Wolf now?

    Out of curiousity, was the announcement that we left to come here not visible right away (I.e. On the front page)?
    avatar
    WOLF

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2015-01-18
    Age : 18
    Location : Thotville, VA

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  WOLF on January 19th 2015, 10:00 pm

    Manny wrote:Welcome back Covee, or should I refer to you as Wolf now?

    Out of curiousity, was the announcement that we left to come here not visible right away (I.e. On the front page)?

    Wassup Manny
    To answer your question, I took a rather long break from b.net during the stone ages of 2012. School and all the other hectic stuff kinda took its toll on me and my writing. But as i got used to the schedule, I found my inner spark again. Keep in mind, this was about mid 2014, so not terribly long ago. I thought id try out 343i's website cuz of the whole Halo 4 craze, but the fanfiction there didnt have as much "umph" as bungie. So i decided to pay a visit and I did see the post on the forum front page I believe.
    avatar
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

    Posts : 1217
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Location : A box in the United States.

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  Bad John on January 20th 2015, 10:38 pm

    Yo. It's me. John. Good to see ya.

    That's all there is to say on the matter.
    avatar
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

    Posts : 336
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : 'murica.

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  It's Kruger on January 21st 2015, 9:52 am

    Hey myaan, glad to see ya back and active. I'm still Kruger, I guess.
    avatar
    WOLF

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2015-01-18
    Age : 18
    Location : Thotville, VA

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  WOLF on January 21st 2015, 8:44 pm

    Kruger 2521 wrote:Hey myaan, glad to see ya back and active. I'm still Kruger, I guess.
    Yoooooooo Kruger!  lol! Long time no see man!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hi, im that one guy

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is November 19th 2017, 1:40 am