Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

4 posters

A simple Poll

Poll

Which to Continue

[ 0 ]
    A simple Poll I_vote_lcap0%A simple Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    A simple Poll I_vote_lcap50%A simple Poll I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    A simple Poll I_vote_lcap25%A simple Poll I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A simple Poll I_vote_lcap25%A simple Poll I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

A simple Poll Empty A simple Poll

Post  zman007playr November 26th 2014, 5:52 pm

Hey guys, your ole pal Z here with a question for y'all.  With the holidays right around the corner, and my school not looking as being so demanding anymore, I have resolved myself to start back up with the myriad of unfinished projects that I started and just kinda for got about.  

Before I start, I thought I'd take you guys' opininons in and see what you wanted to read.  Here's a little refresher for the choices if you have forgotten.  

Red Sky over Europe - The story of Nikolai Feronov, a young Soviet soldier serving during the heat of the Blitzkrieg and World War II.

Over the Top - A story following several young soldiers through the latter part of World War I, and seeing its true horrors. (I did lose my original planning page so I will have to re plan this one out)

Five Years of Hell - The prequel to my main series, following 2nd Lts. Crabtree and  McKay during the occupation of Harvest.

The Hero and The Traitor - A Skyrim/LOTR-esque tail of the Mask of Demititius and Lord Haakron.  Haakron, thought to have been killed over 5000 years ago has suddenly reappeared and it is up to the hero to stop him.  (This story stopped before I got past the backstory.)

The Past is Renewed - I don't think I need to explain this one.  But 40 years after The Great War Wilhelm Markov, former separatist leader has taken down the UNSC and conquered the UEG, turning both into his dictatorial war machine.  It is up to the now rebel UNSC fragments to defeat him.

Tattered Sails - A story set during the Golden Age of Piracy, following a band of pirates as they fight both the British and Spanish in the Caribbean.  

Darkness Rising - A bit of an odd tale, but it follows Jacob Swift, a member of the Albion Royal Guard during the years of Halo, defending Albion and his home from both Covenant invasion, and a new form of the Flood, corrupted and twisted by the work of the Crawler.

Sorry for the Wall o' text,

Z
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

A simple Poll Empty Re: A simple Poll

Post  Manny November 26th 2014, 8:45 pm

I voted for 5 years in hell. I'll explain why, and perhaps persuade you as well zman.

Database, as a whole, seems to be undergoing a "Rebirth". John, Morgan, and Vale are all redoing their stories. I feel like if you joined in with a Halo story it'd start to feel like old times again.

I'm done this semester Dec. 17, so we'll see what happens with my stuff then...
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther November 26th 2014, 8:51 pm

zman007playr wrote:Hey guys, your ole pal Z here with a question for y'all.  With the holidays right around the corner, and my school not looking as being so demanding anymore, I have resolved myself to start back up with the myriad of unfinished projects that I started and just kinda for got about.  

Before I start, I thought I'd take you guys' opininons in and see what you wanted to read.  Here's a little refresher for the choices if you have forgotten.  

Red Sky over Europe - The story of Nikolai Feronov, a young Soviet soldier serving during the heat of the Blitzkrieg and World War II.

Over the Top - A story following several young soldiers through the latter part of World War I, and seeing its true horrors. (I did lose my original planning page so I will have to re plan this one out)

Five Years of Hell - The prequel to my main series, following 2nd Lts. Crabtree and  McKay during the occupation of Harvest.

The Hero and The Traitor - A Skyrim/LOTR-esque tail of the Mask of Demititius and Lord Haakron.  Haakron, thought to have been killed over 5000 years ago has suddenly reappeared and it is up to the hero to stop him.  (This story stopped before I got past the backstory.)

The Past is Renewed - I don't think I need to explain this one.  But 40 years after The Great War Wilhelm Markov, former separatist leader has taken down the UNSC and conquered the UEG, turning both into his dictatorial war machine.  It is up to the now rebel UNSC fragments to defeat him.

Tattered Sails - A story set during the Golden Age of Piracy, following a band of pirates as they fight both the British and Spanish in the Caribbean.  

Darkness Rising - A bit of an odd tale, but it follows Jacob Swift, a member of the Albion Royal Guard during the years of Halo, defending Albion and his home from both Covenant invasion, and a new form of the Flood, corrupted and twisted by the work of the Crawler.

Sorry for the Wall o' text,

Z

Past is renewed with Zachary Blade Stryker and his twin sister Melissa Allison Stryker making some appearances in some way. Yes I do know those are Cipher and Alaina's kids but without you and the insanity known as the mess hall Cipher would have most likely died in battle instead.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 26th 2014, 9:55 pm

I personally wanna see more of tattered sails. But it's a bit biased considering how most of my online alias' are Captain Morgan. But I digress.

Could also be that I'm a descendant of Pirates, that too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content