Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» TWFF Btyes.
by Bad John November 10th 2017, 1:54 am

» Arrowheads
by Bad John November 9th 2017, 11:30 pm

» Sentinel; Invasion
by Shad0wChas3r November 6th 2017, 8:18 pm

» Writer's Roundtable
by Bad John November 5th 2017, 8:28 pm

» Origins: Reclamation
by Shad0wChas3r November 4th 2017, 6:27 pm

» Discuss Anything
by Manny September 12th 2017, 9:22 pm

» Global Defense Alliance Kaiju Dossier
by Impanther September 3rd 2017, 5:35 pm

» Final battle: Eyes of Noivern: Short story
by Impanther August 20th 2017, 6:21 pm

» New project trailer
by Impanther July 12th 2017, 7:32 pm

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 29 on October 1st 2013, 12:09 am


    Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Share
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on February 27th 2013, 9:48 pm

    I kinda muffed up. You just reminded me that I'm off by so much.

    Originally Operation: Prometheus was supposed to be, as you just said, Manuel's creation as a Spartan II for the PMC.

    But as you already mentioned, that's a near impossibility. I'll find a way to make the Project fit in, even if it's purpose changed so dramatically.

    Wait... remember Troubled Minds? When it was revealed Death was working with a certain someone to do a certain something. Perhaps that could be Project: Prometheus. I dunno just yet.
    avatar
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

    Posts : 1350
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 22
    Location : The Great White North (Canada)

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Manny on February 27th 2013, 9:58 pm

    Shad0wChas3r wrote:I kinda muffed up. You just reminded me that I'm off by so much.

    Originally Operation: Prometheus was supposed to be, as you just said, Manuel's creation as a Spartan II for the PMC.

    But as you already mentioned, that's a near impossibility. I'll find a way to make the Project fit in, even if it's purpose changed so dramatically.

    Wait... remember Troubled Minds? When it was revealed Death was working with a certain someone to do a certain something. Perhaps that could be Project: Prometheus. I dunno just yet.
    ... Yeah. By 2552 Manuel is 24.

    Perhaps Operation Promethus could be attempts of recreating Spartans outside the Legion? Like Clayton and Isabella?

    Speaking of Troubled Minds, are you going to post that?
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on February 27th 2013, 10:22 pm

    As with all of my stories, it will need some tweaking done, but yes, I do aim to add it in- in time. As with Dust to Dust, Reclaimers, Orion, etc.
    avatar
    I_IRONMAN_I

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2013-02-21
    Age : 21
    Location : Stark Tower

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  I_IRONMAN_I on July 5th 2014, 10:50 pm

    Wow. I like how you've got Blaine right there telling the ONI guy his story.

    And I also like where 'Yeah I'm Free! Free Fallin'!' came from.

    And I also like the Red vs Blue reference.

    The family thing with Morgan was a really nice addition too.

    And you've got Blaine's original armor, which is pretty cool.

    Overall, I just like this story Smile
    avatar
    Impanther

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Impanther on July 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

    We need more AWESOME STORY
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on July 16th 2014, 10:04 pm

    Impanther wrote:We need more AWESOME STORY

    Well, Uprising is done Razz . If you want more, I suggest reading Homecoming, I think there is a scene between Butch and Blaine in there that you are going to like.


    _________________


    \\'Boyo\\'

    Thanks for Reading!

    avatar
    Impanther

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Impanther on July 16th 2014, 10:11 pm

    Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Impanther wrote:We need more AWESOME STORY

    Well, Uprising is done Razz . If you want more, I suggest reading Homecoming, I think there is a scene between Butch and Blaine in there that you are going to like.
    Also, no Blade?
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on July 17th 2014, 11:34 am

    Perhaps Blade Raptor will make a Cameo in the near future, along with another well known Database character. But that is left to be seen Razz .


    _________________


    \\'Boyo\\'

    Thanks for Reading!

    avatar
    Impanther

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Impanther on July 17th 2014, 3:24 pm

    Shad0wChas3r wrote:Perhaps Blade Raptor will make a Cameo in the near future, along with another well known Database character. But that is left to be seen Razz .

    Death right? Or is it Cipher?
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on July 17th 2014, 9:25 pm

    Impanther wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:Perhaps Blade Raptor will make a Cameo in the near future, along with another well known Database character. But that is left to be seen Razz .

    Death right? Or is it Cipher?

    No, I mean written by another member of the database besides you or me Razz .


    _________________


    \\'Boyo\\'

    Thanks for Reading!

    avatar
    Impanther

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 25

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Impanther on July 17th 2014, 9:45 pm

    Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Impanther wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:Perhaps Blade Raptor will make a Cameo in the near future, along with another well known Database character. But that is left to be seen Razz .

    Death right? Or is it Cipher?

    No, I mean written by another member of the database besides you or me Razz .
    Zachary Crabtree? John as in Database John? MANUEL? Jensen?
    avatar
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

    Posts : 1190
    Join date : 2013-01-16
    Age : 22

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Shad0wChas3r on July 17th 2014, 11:06 pm

    Impanther wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Impanther wrote:
    Shad0wChas3r wrote:Perhaps Blade Raptor will make a Cameo in the near future, along with another well known Database character. But that is left to be seen Razz .

    Death right? Or is it Cipher?

    No, I mean written by another member of the database besides you or me Razz .
    Zachary Crabtree? John as in Database John? MANUEL? Jensen?

    I'm glad that you are intrigued to find out, but if you want to find out, you'll have to read Homecoming. This mystery character won't make his cameo/debut to my story for a while though, so keep that in mind.


    _________________


    \\'Boyo\\'

    Thanks for Reading!


    Sponsored content

    Re: Uprising: Blaine's Origin

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is November 19th 2017, 1:49 am