Halo Database

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Halo Database! A creative community where all fandoms are celebrated and shared! Sit back, relax, and let the creative juices flow!

Latest topics

» *URGENT* Announcing plans for the future of the Database and Community. *URGENT*
by Impanther April 22nd 2020, 2:36 am

» Discuss Anything
by Impanther March 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

» Power Rangers: Legacy of the Dragon
by Impanther March 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

» Sentinel; Good, Bad, and Ugly.
by Shad0wChas3r March 9th 2019, 10:46 pm

» Legacy: Zero Hour
by Shad0wChas3r February 8th 2019, 3:20 pm

» A.C.E.S Full Series
by Impanther January 21st 2019, 7:08 am

» Origins: Final Hour
by Shad0wChas3r April 18th 2018, 1:06 am

» 3rd Party Hosting issues
by Shad0wChas3r March 26th 2018, 11:43 am

» Writer's Roundtable
by Impanther March 24th 2018, 1:12 pm

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 200 on April 10th 2021, 9:38 am

+3
It's Kruger
Shad0wChas3r
Bad John
7 posters

Writing Discussion Topic.

Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Writing Discussion Topic. - Page 3 Empty Re: Writing Discussion Topic.

Post  Manny November 4th 2013, 5:30 pm

zman007playr wrote:originally, i had no real plan for the Spartans, considering i made with when chief was the "last of the Spartans." but with the onset of halo 4 and the Spartan IVs, my basic set up is that, most were exterminated with the siege of earth.  The ones that survived are with the UNSC and i will be writing them in shortly.  also Markov has made a private army of Spartan IVs with the funding from the "Covenant" think of it like the Stormtroopers from Hitler.

and its about 35-36 years past Halo 4.  think about 10-12 years after Alaina, speaking of which, there will be a BIG reunion next chapter.
    Spartan II and III Legionnaires would be like in their early 60's... Can a Spartan still fight (decently)?

Anyways, if that fails just think of the Legion the way I told you: no mercy black ops operations.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny November 5th 2013, 11:56 am

Ah yes. If you'd like, we could start that time travelling cross dimensional adventure.

Since it's mostly for us, posts need not be super long. Whatever you have time for. Getting the story done is the most important thing here. You can always go back and improve your post (as long as it doesn't alter anything, like a new question being asked or enemies attacking).

What say you gentlemen? I'd be willing to write the OP tomorrow, if you give me some basic ideas.

I was thinking Precursor crystal or something. OR, another timeline sucks us in because they were messing with something.
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr November 5th 2013, 1:38 pm

I'm down for starting this project up!
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 7th 2013, 8:37 pm

The Precursor Crystal idea is a great way to explain it, it would definitely make much more sense than just a random change in the space/time continuum that takes our heroes to a different time and place.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 13th 2013, 8:23 pm

Oi. Y'all wanna do an Old Western Collab?

I have a pretty decent plot in mind, and I wanted to write it with other people as opposed to alone.

My working title is "Gunslinging Bird," in homage to a wonderful big band song by Charles Mingus.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny November 13th 2013, 8:57 pm

Bad John wrote:Oi. Y'all wanna do an Old Western Collab?

I have a pretty decent plot in mind, and I wanted to write it with other people as opposed to alone.

My working title is "Gunslinging Bird," in homage to a wonderful big band song by Charles Mingus.
    Only if I can haz my theme song be...

zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr November 13th 2013, 8:58 pm

hmmm, i like the idea. soooo... do ya feel lucky? Punk!
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 13th 2013, 9:09 pm

Beautiful, Manny. :P And no, Zman. I don't feel lucky. I pulled a muscle in my arm a few days ago. D:

Good to have you two onboard! We'll need some templates for characters. I have a basic idea of who I want my main character to be.

I'm guessing Manuel's will be...morbid. Considering this is the Old West, scalping is allowed. xD

The main characters will be gunslingers, or warriors in some regard. They're hired to rescue a kidnapped woman by John "Bad John" Williams, my main character. He bites off a little more than he can chew, promising to give a certain lady a hand, and issues a call to arms. These guys gotta be the either rough and tough badasses, or just really lucky. :P

The enemy is a particularly nasty cult. They're atypical of old western villains. Some are ninjas, some are regular hired goons, and their ringleader is a straight up Wizard.
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr November 13th 2013, 9:18 pm

Soooo what general time period are we looking at here, like years, i want to template my character for the proper years XD and sorry bout your arm mate D: hope you get better soon
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 13th 2013, 9:35 pm

...The old west.

Whenever the Old West is. With the cowboy hats. And the horses, and the revolvers.

I don't know shit about history, and this is, like, MAGIC old west.
    zman007playr
    ONI Operative

Post  zman007playr November 13th 2013, 10:12 pm

Alrighty then, magical old west-y guns it is lol \\'Boyo\\' 
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 13th 2013, 10:26 pm

Bad John wrote:...The old west.

Whenever the Old West is. With the cowboy hats. And the horses, and the revolvers.

1860's - 1900's I'd say.

I'd like to be a part of it, iffin yous fellers let me. I reckon I could scrounge up a character t' fit yer bill. Perhaps even make 'im the Sheriff round these parts, 'r the local bar-keep.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny November 13th 2013, 10:47 pm

I was thinking of having TWO characters. They'd be twins, and reflections of each other.

One would be akin to Manuel-324, a dark and brooding soul who does get a bit ruthless at times. He just does whatever is necessary to complete his mission. 

The other would be slightly more altruistic, believing that the end does not justify the means. If you sink to your enemy's level, you're no better than them no matter how well intentioned your goal is.

Both usually take down evil doers, just in very different ways.

They'd know of each other's existence, but upon reaching adulthood they parted ways. This does lead to some interesting encounters, as some people in the Old West may confuse one for the other.

This mission, if both are hired by "Bad John", would be a reunion between them. It'd also be a chance for each of them to reflect on their natures: the "good" one wondering if "evil" methods are more effective (kinda like how Batman wonders if he should have just killed the Joker long ago), the other wrestling with "the hero within".

OH and, of course, they'd both be Mexican Smile
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 13th 2013, 11:03 pm

Shad0wChas3r wrote:
    Bad John wrote:...The old west.

1860's - 1900's I'd say.

I'd like to be a part of it, iffin yous fellers let me. I reckon I could scrounge up a character t' fit yer bill. Perhaps even make 'im the Sheriff round these parts, 'r the local bar-keep.
    If you're going to talk like that the whole time, you're not allowed to participate, goddammit.

Just kidding! Glad to have you onboard, Morgan! xD

And Manny, that sounds pretty damn cool. I say go for it.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny November 14th 2013, 11:54 pm

I just want to say something, and it's probably something I should have said a LONG time ago.

Thanks Database, for everything, but also for helping my writing capacity grow incredibly.

When I started, all I really had to go off was the narrative styles of books I had before. Not a bad place to start, but simply reading books wasn't going to cut it. I had DO it, or WRITE it in this case. From my humble beginnings from WAY back when the thread was created, to now I see MASSIVE improvement.

I recall back when the thread began, I was so unsure about how to go about creating a character that I simply had to base my Spartan off me and my gaming style on Halo Reach. That's all I really had to go off, since I'd never created a fleshed out character from scratch. 

Now? I can create a character, give them a name, a basic appearance, and when I hit their personality... they become their own person. I'm not sure how to describe it, but when I think about how said character would react in a certain situation... the response comes to me as if I knew this character as a person. Beforehand, the character would have behaved much like myself.

I think Manuel, the Spartan, is an example of the incredible change. At first he WAS me, if I was in that situation. But I began to think, I began to create a story for HIM, and then I realized... that HIS life would shape him drastically different from how mine had shaped me. That's when we see Manuel join War, and really become his own man. From then on, I can create characters that in no way have to be connected to me in any way, and I can STILL perfectly understand the characters. What I'm trying to say is that my level of character creation has gone from simply being me, to forging an entirely new person with their own personality, dreams, goals, etc. For example, Luis doesn't really have anything to do with me. I like money (who doesn't), but I'd never murder for it. Luis, I can safely say, is his own man... which wasn't the case with Manuel when I started out.

My writing hasn't only grown in terms of character creation though. Before hand, I never realized the importance of details. I typed, and since it made sense in MY head I didn't add those in. While I still have issues with this here and there, I can say I've improved a bit.

I remember just wanting to get the plot out, my chapters being a couple of paragraphs at best. If you compare the earlier chapters of my stories with the later chapters, now you see a LARGE difference in length between the two. And you know what? It's not a forced change. Over time, as I added in more thing rather than just plot (i.e. emotions, thoughts, descriptions, etc) the size of the chapters just grew naturally. The content did as well, and these days I can't really find a way to split larger chapters into two without making it feel... artificial. It's like it's MEANT to be that length.

And that's just basic storytelling stuff. I remember, way back in English class, that things like "theme", "symbols", and such were really huge wastes of my time. While I still don't agree with tests question asking about the symbolism of a blue sky (I mean, REALLY?), I do see the power these literacy devices have when used in a suitable manner.

For example, let's take the Legion's flag. It has a skull, and two swords. Like the pirate flag, the skull is the first thing noticeable and like the pirate flag it is supposed to instill fear, or a sense of "oh shit", whenever you see a ship flying that flag. The skull is that of a lion, to show that not even the KING of beasts can stand up to Humanity. And the swords? They're there to look cool (not everything is a symbol Razz).

Now, to keep this fairly short, there a lot of other things that have gotten better... but I think I've hit the main three for storytelling. Basic narrative skills, characters, and literacy devices to enrich the experience.

The reason I decided to say all this is because, now that I split my time between here and NationStates I can see how I'm moving on as a writer. I went from not even being sure how create a character, to (now) designing an entire space faring nation.

This project REALLY takes what I like merges it all together. The hypothetical, and real science, of future technologies for use in civilian life or military battlefields is where my science background comes in. Looking at past systems of government, and mixing aspects of them to create the Legion's government is where my passion for history and curiosity of political systems comes into play. Despite all this, THE single most important thing over there is writing. 

The whole point of developing a nation is to eventually have it interact with others. This is usually done through RPs, so there is an incredible emphasizes on storytelling. I find taking my project, which already combined so many of my interests, and then WRITING about it to be incredibly satisfying.

Although there are difference to writing about a nation rather than an individual, there are also similarities. There is a "national character" per say, which is a Xenophobic stance. The levels of Xenophobia vary in individuals, but it ranges from well placed mistrust to blind hatred. Then there is the history of the nation which affects how it acts, much like how a person's history affects them.  The nature of Spartans, under an even more brutal training regime, is explored. Memorials of the Great War, and how War has turned them into a rallying call against the alien menace, is also a fun aspect of the Legion's Empire to write about. Things that are used for characters, I find I can apply them in a broader sense to the government and the nation as a generalized whole (but never to EVERY individual within it).

Of course, be it here or there, I've had help along the ways while I learn the ropes. However, I don't think I'd have been anywhere CLOSE enough, in terms of writing ability, to undertake such a project if it wasn't for Halo Database. So I just felt I just needed to say... thanks Database, for helping me do something I really thought I'd never be anywhere remotely decent at.

NOTE: I'm tired, so there may be some spelling/grammatical errors. Ironic, considering the message of my rant.
    Shad0wChas3r
    Shad0wChas3r
    Database Director

Post  Shad0wChas3r November 15th 2013, 12:49 am

Manny wrote:I just want to say something, and it's probably something I should have said a LONG time ago.

Thanks Database, for everything, but also for helping my writing capacity grow incredibly.

When I started, all I really had to go off was the narrative styles of books I had before. Not a bad place to start, but simply reading books wasn't going to cut it. I had DO it, or WRITE it in this case. From my humble beginnings from WAY back when the thread was created, to now I see MASSIVE improvement.

I recall back when the thread began, I was so unsure about how to go about creating a character that I simply had to base my Spartan off me and my gaming style on Halo Reach. That's all I really had to go off, since I'd never created a fleshed out character from scratch. 

Now? I can create a character, give them a name, a basic appearance, and when I hit their personality... they become their own person. I'm not sure how to describe it, but when I think about how said character would react in a certain situation... the response comes to me as if I knew this character as a person. Beforehand, the character would have behaved much like myself.

I think Manuel, the Spartan, is an example of the incredible change. At first he WAS me, if I was in that situation. But I began to think, I began to create a story for HIM, and then I realized... that HIS life would shape him drastically different from how mine had shaped me. That's when we see Manuel join War, and really become his own man. From then on, I can create characters that in no way have to be connected to me in any way, and I can STILL perfectly understand the characters. What I'm trying to say is that my level of character creation has gone from simply being me, to forging an entirely new person with their own personality, dreams, goals, etc. For example, Luis doesn't really have anything to do with me. I like money (who doesn't), but I'd never murder for it. Luis, I can safely say, is his own man... which wasn't the case with Manuel when I started out.

My writing hasn't only grown in terms of character creation though. Before hand, I never realized the importance of details. I typed, and since it made sense in MY head I didn't add those in. While I still have issues with this here and there, I can say I've improved a bit.

I remember just wanting to get the plot out, my chapters being a couple of paragraphs at best. If you compare the earlier chapters of my stories with the later chapters, now you see a LARGE difference in length between the two. And you know what? It's not a forced change. Over time, as I added in more thing rather than just plot (i.e. emotions, thoughts, descriptions, etc) the size of the chapters just grew naturally. The content did as well, and these days I can't really find a way to split larger chapters into two without making it feel... artificial. It's like it's MEANT to be that length.

And that's just basic storytelling stuff. I remember, way back in English class, that things like "theme", "symbols", and such were really huge wastes of my time. While I still don't agree with tests question asking about the symbolism of a blue sky (I mean, REALLY?), I do see the power these literacy devices have when used in a suitable manner.

For example, let's take the Legion's flag. It has a skull, and two swords. Like the pirate flag, the skull is the first thing noticeable and like the pirate flag it is supposed to instill fear, or a sense of "oh shit", whenever you see a ship flying that flag. The skull is that of a lion, to show that not even the KING of beasts can stand up to Humanity. And the swords? They're there to look cool (not everything is a symbol Razz).

Now, to keep this fairly short, there a lot of other things that have gotten better... but I think I've hit the main three for storytelling. Basic narrative skills, characters, and literacy devices to enrich the experience.

The reason I decided to say all this is because, now that I split my time between here and NationStates I can see how I'm moving on as a writer. I went from not even being sure how create a character, to (now) designing an entire space faring nation.

This project REALLY takes what I like merges it all together. The hypothetical, and real science, of future technologies for use in civilian life or military battlefields is where my science background comes in. Looking at past systems of government, and mixing aspects of them to create the Legion's government is where my passion for history and curiosity of political systems comes into play. Despite all this, THE single most important thing over there is writing. 

The whole point of developing a nation is to eventually have it interact with others. This is usually done through RPs, so there is an incredible emphasizes on storytelling. I find taking my project, which already combined so many of my interests, and then WRITING about it to be incredibly satisfying.

Although there are difference to writing about a nation rather than an individual, there are also similarities. There is a "national character" per say, which is a Xenophobic stance. The levels of Xenophobia vary in individuals, but it ranges from well placed mistrust to blind hatred. Then there is the history of the nation which affects how it acts, much like how a person's history affects them.  The nature of Spartans, under an even more brutal training regime, is explored. Memorials of the Great War, and how War has turned them into a rallying call against the alien menace, is also a fun aspect of the Legion's Empire to write about. Things that are used for characters, I find I can apply them in a broader sense to the government and the nation as a generalized whole (but never to EVERY individual within it).

Of course, be it here or there, I've had help along the ways while I learn the ropes. However, I don't think I'd have been anywhere CLOSE enough, in terms of writing ability, to undertake such a project if it wasn't for Halo Database. So I just felt I just needed to say... thanks Database, for helping me do something I really thought I'd never be anywhere remotely decent at.

NOTE: I'm tired, so there may be some spelling/grammatical errors. Ironic, considering the message of my rant.
    No, thank You Manuel. You've made efforts to help this place out on numerous occasions, just as much as it has helped you. I can't really say much on this, considering how I only brought the group onto this website. What I can say is that you are a huge part of this social sphere that we've developed, and it's always been a pleasure working alongside you.

Thank you for the kind words Manuel, and yes, thank you Database and crew for giving us the skills necessary to write decent narratives, whether they be fan based or otherwise Smile.

Last edited by Shad0wChas3r on November 15th 2013, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 15th 2013, 6:10 pm

No probs, Manny. Thanks for writing with us and whatnot for so long.
    Manny
    Manny
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Manny November 25th 2014, 6:42 pm

Alright, so I see Database as a whole is planning on re-doing the stories of their main characters.

I lost a lot of interest in what I was writing and then I got to the point where I personally felt most of my ideas were to "out there".

However, the plus side is I haven't written a lot. Just a lot of point form notes. I would like to take this time to "refocus" the Legion a bit, so everyone knows what they're up to.

1) Still led by War, and technically a PMC. War also owns multiple companies related to military hardware and software. Basically, those companies mentioned in Halo 4 armor descriptions could be owned by him.
    2) War is a civilian employed by ONI, with considerable influence. Following the Great War he is given an honorary and official rank.
    3) Death did not steal the Spartan plans. Death put ONI and War in contact. They worked on the Legion together. War had the resources, ONI needed the soldiers. No more rogue Spartan program, the whole thing was overseen by ONI.
    4) The Legion's primary responsibilities within the UNSC include: ONI security, occupying hostile territory (e.g. Taking back and holding onto a colony), espionage, testing of new military hardware, and general reinforcements when needed.

That is all. Manuel as a person won't change much. Well, except for that time he was in the red and white suit. I guess with all of your changes that period in his life never really existed. All he's known is the Legion, but does struggle a bit with good and bad.

His internal struggle now stems from an inner "good" in him, that occasionally feels bad whenever he slaughters Covenant. All the logic in his mind tells him he shouldn't spare them, his superiors have told them they are the enemy, and War (the closest thing he had to a father figure past the age of six) has indoctrinated him to strike them with no mercy. He peforms his job beautifully, but occasionally something will nag at him in the back of his mind.

This confuses him greatly, having never been introduced to the idea of "right and wrong" but rather "order and chaos".
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 26th 2014, 12:52 pm

That's an interesting change. Fits well with the revisions. I had a few of my own, mostly related to John's friends and family. Here's some I intended to make with my "Title Update" of sorts.

Maura - The one a few of you may be most concerned with. She'll be largely similar to the original, but with a few twists. She was recruited to the Spartan III program because she was in the custody of the warden of a prison camp. Her parents were insurrectionists, who may or may not be alive.

She'll be just as vengeful, and she'll be taking John's place as the premier close quarters agent. During her career as a Headhunter, she was put in a Covenant detention center and studied by Covie Scientists, along with her squadmate, another woman who fancied her. Their time in that prison camp is what made Maura realize she was solely attracted to women. She escaped, but her partner died, intercepting a needle round to the chest to keep Maura from taking the hit.

After that, she and John were "dance partners" in the Headhunter Program, and preferred to work together when they could, forming a bond of bromance. John kept her in check, and she kept John from killing himself when it looked like they were gonna get caught and tortured on more than a few occasions. Maura ended up working with Lucy when John was paralyzed by a plasma pistol bolt.

She ends up joining ONI for the same reason as John: She has no idea what to do with the remainder of her life. However, she genuinely enjoys her job.

She does have quite a bit of anti-UNSC sentiment within her because of her parent's fate, but her friendship with her comrades in the program will keep her around, along with her enjoyment of combat.

Lucy - Lucy's change will be largely due to my attempt to make my characters more realistic. She won't be overhauled, she'll just be changed in a fundamental way: as a Spartan, she can never have a child. Worry not, I'll find some way to feature Iola if people were interested in the character, but it might end up being an adoption or a clone or something.

She's still a remarkable sniper, bested only by Linda, but her preference will be to sabotage rather than open combat. She's incredibly skilled with explosives, and other "passive aggressive" methods of ruining the enemy's shit.

She worked closely with Maura during the time John was out of commission, and joined ONI because John and Maura were, so she wanted to go where her friends were.

Jorge - Jorge will be featured in my first actual work with the revised series. Took me a while to figure out what the fuck I wanted to even do with my revised characters, when I realized I had to find a way to get Jorge back into the mix. More on that later.

Famine - Famine exists, but he's not yet in War's group. I once wrote a story about War locating Famine out in the Atlantic Ocean, because as a younger man, he was shot off of a bridge and learned to be a fish to escape the police.

Well, as of now, Famine is a terrifying Leviathan beneath the ocean, who's spent so long underwater that it'll take him a while to learn to retain human shape. And sooner or later, SOMEBODY is gonna happen across him.

War will have his brother back soon enough. And they'll probably have a fight.

An AWESOME fight.

Ahem.

Caleb and Terry - Terry's batshit crazy, and attacked John in training (the scene might be retold, but I'll leave what happened vague and you can glean the pieces together whenever someone refers to it), so he was detained. They use him for brutal wetwork when they need someone off the record. There's a rumor that he drinks blood. He is not a vampire, he just does that because he's weird.

Caleb abandoned ship to join the insurrection. He wanted Maura to come with him, because he was in love with Maura. You can see why she said no. Also, he's a bit of a douche. He was captured by the Legion, who wanted to see if they could make a new Famine, since the OG Famine is under the sea where they can't find him. Unfortunately, since Famine is alive, they couldn't. Their genetic experiments did succeed in a small way, tho. It infused Caleb with brute DNA, making him a hulking berserk goon. He eventually escaped, and War doesn't give much of a shit about taking him back, so he could pop up anywhere.

That's all I got on changes for now.
    Bad John
    Bad John
    Freelancer Operative

Post  Bad John November 26th 2014, 1:09 pm

Oh. Also, changes regarding John's abilities in combat.

He tends to use dual SMGs if he can. He can keep them centered and accurate better than the majority of his peers. He has the standard level of skill with rifles, but prefers to avoid them. He's a remarkable hand-to-hand fighter, but Maura outstrips him in terms of ability when it comes to CQB in general. Her shotgun skills and brutality make her a pretty reliable close quarters combatant.

He's an excellent driver, and can get behind the wheel of any vehicle and pilot/drive it without much trouble.

He's distinguished even among the Headhunters due to an assassination/rescue mission that went wrong. He and Maura ended up facing down a Prophet Councilman and his guard, having been discovered. The two of them fought Elite Honor Guards in close quarters, and won.

John's helmet camera had a live feed back to the small outpost where they were basing the op, so several soldiers watched as John managed to get ahold of an energy sword, fight off several opponents who had him surrounded, charge the Prophet, jump on his floating throne, and vertically slash the Prophet in half with a single swing. It was described as one of the hypest moments in human history.

The footage was passed around as a morale booster to show that the Spartan III program was a massive success, despite the reality of the fact that they were being wiped out in the majority of missions they took.
    It's Kruger
    It's Kruger
    Freelancer Operative

Post  It's Kruger November 30th 2014, 12:41 am

Basically what I'm doing this time around kind of cleans up Vance's canonical story, organizes the different things I was going for, and I follow an arc with an entire thread instead of Vance's entire life. I plan to put more time into writing this time and really making Vance a leveled character. More realistic.

Also, since John FUCK ME by dissolving the Freelancers, I'm going into ONI as well. It's a big corporation with a lot of levels people operate at. Even the , ONI works with the UNSC sometimes, so Collins are still entirely possible. While I'm annoyed at the need to revamp my shit due to John's fuckery Laughing I'm excited for the possibility of a new age of the Database. I'll be sure to Be a bit more social as well lol.
    Impanther
    Impanther

Post  Impanther December 22nd 2014, 8:38 am

What we need is a short story Christmas collab. I tried to have a Thanksgiving one with a spartan thanksgiving but that failed. For anyone who oes not celebrate Christmas a reference to what you do celebrate this time of the year will be made.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 6:39 am